Do you play with people that lives near by : Swingers Discussion 205237106
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesDo you play with people that lives near by
TOPIC: Do you play with people that lives near by
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   6 to 15 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes we have and still would. Just like everyone else, discretion is of most importance. Out of town is fun, but there is always the thrill of running into someone you have been with in the grocery store or elsewhere. Kinda builds the sexual tension.

Lubbock TX

Username hidden
(53 posts)
We are Discreet and as long as we know that the people we meet are the same, we have absolutely no problem playing with people who live close by. Would be pretty great to make friends who live close to us here in Orlando.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(19 posts)
No because the local group has been known to gossip. If I want my sexlife talked about, I will do the talking myself!

West Branch MI

Username hidden
(165 posts)
Some of our play friends live less than a mile from us and we enjoy the ls and the vanilla activities with them. Never been a problem with us, of course we have only been in the lifestyle for 25+ years so you never know.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
we would love to have a couple who lived in our home town. So far we havent had that. most couples we have known have been 30 to 50 miles away or more. As long as they are discrete i see no down side to living close by a couple that you play with. With the cost of fuel these days the closer the better LOL

Shelbyville MI

Username hidden
(66 posts)
We live on a small island, so we've played with couples that live here. Can't help it! The closest one we have ever played with lives about 5 miles away.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
No. When I play I go outside my community because I like my personal life to be personal and my play fun to be where I dont have to worry about a business or a busy body of the community seeing me. I have teens and I dont care to bring any drama to them by way of thier mothers dirty little secret.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
To me having swinging friends close by would be great, but unfortunatly not everyone feels the same way

Tripoli IA

Username hidden
(16 posts)
Wouldn't bother us either way. If they're good people, the chemistry is right, and they're discreet, then let's get it on! If they're nutcases, indescreet, or no chemistry, where they live won't matter a bit.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(778 posts)
Our best LS friends are just a few miles down the road. They have kids (we've never met them); we don't have any. We've gotten hotel rooms and we've played out our home. We also do vanilla activities with them.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   6 to 15 of 16   End
TOPIC: Do you play with people that lives near by