Differences in comfort levels from older to younger : Swingers Discussion 132827101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesDifferences in comfort levels from older to younger
TOPIC: Differences in comfort levels from older to younger
Created by: railsnroads The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Railsnroads,

We moderate an SLS group that is focused on single males as well as the couples and females that are interested in them. It takes a lot of the hassle out of finding like minded people. All of the moderators strive to keep it classy and we'll boot anyone that's obnoxious.

It's the largest group on SLS and and is called Single Men Welcome Here. You can find it by clicking on the Groups link to the left of this message. It's on the top of the most popular list on the right side of the group page.

PS: Your profile is blocked to couples

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
Sometimes it is just what is the couple's preference. I've talked to my wife numerous times about mfm. She just isn't interested. I'd compare it to the same attraction that the forums have for her. (Hint: She hasn't even read any) We will occasionally do fmf, but that's only when one mysteriously happens. She very much enjoys having an opportunity to just watch for a while. Typically, we prefer two couples or playing on our own over threesomes.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(771 posts)
I don't think it's age that makes couples more comfortable in the lifestyle so much as how long they've been swinging. Thirty-somethings could have been swinging for 10-15 years already, while 50-somethings could be almost newbies.

Still, I think in general the longer a couple has been together the more secure they will feel. So a couple married 30 years probably is more secure than a couple married only 15 years.

But as Oliver Wendell Holmes once said "No generalization is worth a damn, including this one."

Jim :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You are reading too much into this with bad data. There are many couples here (young and old) that would be open to a single man joining them, but when they posted that on their profile they got hammered by so many idiots, fools and down right nasty people they just took the interest mark off. Stick with a good profile. couples will find you. Chances are nothing will happen fast for you and then when you do get an invite it will be last minute. Just go with the flow, remember single men as a dime a dozen in the swinging world. You have to stand out as a good person if you want attention.

Stuarts Draft VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I do not thing that older couples are more comfortable bring in a single man than younger. I has seen it go both ways. I think it just depends on their kink.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
rail, the last person you want to be here is the "woe is me" single man. Just be yourself. From your profile I see a person with sense of humor, wit and intelligence. Just be who you are.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I think you are reading too much into it, stop analyzing it so much. I can only speak for us. We get this question alot because we do not do MFMs...if I play with a single man at a house party its pretty much a one on one situation and Jay is off partying or playing on his own. We have found that alot of men automatically assume that its a trust issue or a jealousy issue on the husband's part. Usually its not. For us its simply, we both like to fuck lol. Simple as that. Just like I like getting mine, Jay likes getting his. Couples bring 2 people where the single throws off the dynamic. But thats just us. Just don't get all frustrated and start thinking everyone is against you...lots and lots enjoy single men, myself being one of them.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Differences in comfort levels from older to younger