Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile
TOPIC: Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 62 of 62 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it's being deceitful, however I think the thing that turns off most couples is their fear of drama created when some touching occurs that was not appreciated. To avoid this they avoid bi guys in a whole. Some mention they feel that a bi guy is in a higher likely hood of having HIV. (Which is possible if he and his partners don't practice safe sex ..However it's the same for straight guys and women as well).

With that I think a lot of couples are declining some great couples. They are assuming they will get pressured or worse. Due to this I think a lot of couples will list straight when the guy is interested in activities with the same sex.

Personally I don't have a problem with a guy being bi, just on the same hand I would assume he would respect my limits and behave just like any straight man would. No one wants to feel pressured or uncomfortable. Some people refuse bi couples others just communicate well and make sure limits are respected.

The thing that would bother me most would be a couple that lists the guy as straight, but then he is bi and when communicating with the couple you find that bi play is a requirement. I think these people should not be hiding it and should list it on their profile. It just saves time for everyone.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm just wondering how people here would react to a couple who lists the male as being straight in their profile, but reveal later that he is bi. Do you feel this is an acceptable white lie, or unacceptable deceipt. A similar thread has trned into a battle royale in the bi couples forum. I'm just wondering how the general population of couples here feels.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   61 to 62 of 62 
TOPIC: Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile