Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile
TOPIC: Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"And in the lifestyle I think most men have had a MFM or a DP and that is not looked upon as a gay/bi activity since there is no male/male penatration."

That is a matter of opinion. I've seen lots of posts to the contrary. Especially from the FMF crowd who want nothing to do with another male. That most certainly is their choice. But from their point of view I would not be considered straight. And from many professionals their is no such thing as bi anyway. There is just gay and straight. A person has a right to label themselves as they see themselves. Not anyone else. Now if they truly consider themselves bi and label themselves as straight that's being dishonest.

How about instead of trying to label someone you have an honest discussion with them about what they are looking for. Just like any other rule while playing. If the other person breaks that rule then you call it off. I don't care what they label themselves. We have our rules and if you want to play with us then please follow them. There are so many shades of grey with sexuality you are wasting your time trying to define them all. Other's are not going to define themselves by what any individuals point of view is.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
HandDHot hit it on the nail. It is about honest. Don't the straight men here on the site have the right to say "I dont have a issue with being with a bi guy?" or "I dont want to be with a bi guy" and I am not saying to have sex but that they just dont want to be put in any questionable situation . And in the lifestyle I think most men have had a MFM or a DP and that is not looked upon as a gay/bi activity since there is no male/male penatration. Straight men in the lifestyle or not MANOPHOBIC. If a guy is bi, gay or open to sexual activities- great but that should not take away the rights of those who choice not to play with them....Respect each others choices Be honest.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
"a lie is a lie, be it gay / bi, or about height, weight, age, false pics.. "

Here's the problem with that. Putting a label on sexual orientation is a matter of opinion. Most regular guys would call me gay for having a MFM with my wife. Some would call me bi. And some, such as myself, would call me straight. Even some on this very site would call me bi because I had a DP with my wife. I've never done anything with a guy and have no desire too. Am I one of those liars also?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
a lie is a lie, be it gay / bi, or about height, weight, age, false pics.. there is no reason for it. If you are going to be in the 'lifestyle' then be honest. No second chances.. we met a cpl that the pics were about 50 pounds less than now.. well we understand a few pounds, but hell , You will be found out then as we have learned DISCRETE is NOT done here... we hav had cpls tell us that other cpls talk about being in our home. HONESTY

Grafton OH
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Well put Ellicott... It amazes me that so much deceit exists. It also amazes me how much venom there is aimed at bi men. Like you, I am not going to truck stops blowing every anonymous guy I can find. I've only engaged in bi activity with couples in a swinging situation. I put it up front in my profile, because that is who I am. Those of you who are ripping on bi guys mis-directing your anger. If you are not interested, that's cool. If you want to be pissed, go after the "straight" guys, who are part of a couple, who are continually contacting bi guys like me for a little MM action on the sly... Not only are they not letting you know they are bi, but they are not even letting their wife know. These are more than likely the guys having anonymous sex, and spreading HIV...

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(247 posts)
Well said 38specials.

slowhand991

Madison Twp PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
If you are one thing, and lead people to believe you're something different from that, then it's deceit. Why is that so hard to understand?

It's ESPECIALLY heinous in swinging to hide the fact that you are a bi male. Men who have sex with men are in a much higher risk category for all kinds of STDs, especially AIDS, so hiding the fact that you are playing in a high risk pool is asking others to play Russian Roulette with you without letting them know that's what's going on.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We do not want to have anything to do with bi or bi-curious males. I always ask any male whether single or part if he is bi no matter what the profile says. If I/we get any indication that he is bi or if I/we get a bad feeling about his sexual preference we say no and move on.

This thing with b-males is getting so bad that I am almost ready to give up on being in the lifestyle.

Madison Twp PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We feel that honesty is the best policy. But, we would play (and have) with someone who says they are straight and then later confesses to be bi. I think sexual behavior is a CHOICE - bi, straight, oral, anal, etc. We ALWAYS practice safe sex and don't play with other's who won't. And, after visiting the American Medical Association website and studying HIV, WOMEN are the highest risk category right now - not bi or gay men, who are accustomed to using condoms. Don't let "straight" fool you.

Portland OR
Username hidden
(1 post)
Honesty is always best. I think many people are thinking a bi male will scare people off. We think that the more honest and specific the profile, the better the meeting and experience. I think that siutations lend themselves to different things and we never know until we try, yet.... if a person says no then that means no. We honor that.

Romoland CA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 62   End
TOPIC: Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile