Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile : Swingers Discussion 665141031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesCouples with bi males listing as straight in profile
TOPIC: Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Unless you know for a fact what the persons sexual history is you aren't minimizing your risks of anything."

So, according to you, having sex with someone who says he's straight but MIGHT be lying to you is no different from having sex with someone you KNOW is in the higher risk MSM category?

Sounds to me like somebody needs a course in logic.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
All one has to do is look at the amount of profiles listed as straight and then read the actual profile . We have found too many to keep count. We are contacted daily by men in or out of couples where the male lists as straight and when we read the profile they hint around about or come outright and say they are looking for male contact most times oral but a bi activity none the less. Then there are the men who will not disclose until they feel comfortable when they come out ans say they have desires . One can argue that each has their own value or definition as to what is bi or not. But many do have a basic definition , so that really sounds like a cop out . It comes back to respect of each other. And each other’s wishes. It is selfish to say that everyone should accept one thing or another.. And it does not just end on the bi or straight either . It goes for weight, height, sexual orientation, age, and the list can go on forever. This is supposed to be about a freedom , and ability to act out on a fantasy to some. How dare someone impose their own wishes on unsuspecting persons because of their own selfishness.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
"Please tell me the justification that one uses to willfully decive another?"

Please tell me how it's willful deceit when people have different definitions of what bi means? I just got accused of being bi by another's definition. Who's the liar?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
"

Choosing to minimize your risk any way you can sounds INTELLIGENT to me.

Sounds to me like some people are bi and listing themselves as straight."

Think what you want. I really don't give a shit. I'm as straight as a come. Because I don't share your homophobia doesn't make me bi. If I was bi I would list myself as so. Or are you one of those people who think I'm bi because I've had a MFM? You are a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Thanks for actually making my point. :)

Unless you know for a fact what the persons sexual history is you aren't minimizing your risks of anything. I would be willing to bet you wouldn't play with a bi couple even if they were only interested in straight sex and had an STD and AIDS check straight from the doctors office. Am I right?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
"Sounds like people are just homophobic to me."

Choosing to minimize your risk any way you can sounds INTELLIGENT to me.

Sounds to me like some people are bi and listing themselves as straight.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Sounds like people are just homophobic to me." that may be the case, but doesnt someone have that right to choose?

Please tell me where the deisre of one should outway the desire or limits of another? Please tell me the justification that one uses to willfully decive another?

by the reasoning given I guess when some idiot uses a drug or alcohol to induce an unwilling partner , that should be acceptable because the person duped was just having a phobic moment and the perpetrator was just fullfilling his own desire......

this is not an attempt to flam or incite just want a valid reson why someone feels it is right to lie or deceive another

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
"how about why would , or more to the point should someone lie about being straight or bi?"

Most people don't lie. The fact is different people have different definitions of what gay or bi is. Because one persons definition differs from yours does not make them a liar. Ive said it before. Because I've had a DP with my wife there is a large number of people on this board that would call me bi. Sexual definition is a personal thing and most people define it as they see it. Not you or I.

If people do lie it's most likely because of the homophobia on the boards. Or maybe it's because they aren't looking for a bi experience and just want to have a straight one. There could be thousands of reasons. People have a right to define themselves.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
"It seems like many of you miss the point completely. Men who have sex with other men (MSM in the lingo of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta) are significantly more likely than heterosexual men to have STDs, including HIV/AIDS. "

And how do you actually know a persons sexual history by him listing bi or bi-curious on a profile? Listing as bi does not mean sexually active with men or that they have ever been with a male. How do you know the straight couple you are sleeping with hasn't slept with dozens of people who have slept with bi people? There is no such thing as being partially safe. Either you practice safe sex or you don't. Sounds like people are just homophobic to me.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
how about why would , or more to the point should someone lie about being straight or bi? I do not think anybody has any problem with bi men as a whole, some choose not to play with such. as that is their thing. every one has choices.

so WHY is it a problem with the people who choose not to play with such people, and why is it percived to be ok that such blatant disregard for another wishes or freedom of choice in this ? this is more of an issue of why cant evey one be honest,and accept the fact that not everyone is for every one ......be it bi or straight etc and just respect it . and move on the the next person or persons

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
It seems like many of you miss the point completely. Men who have sex with other men (MSM in the lingo of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta) are significantly more likely than heterosexual men to have STDs, including HIV/AIDS.

Regardless of whether or not you as the husband "just say no" to a bisexual man, if he is having sex with your wife he is putting HER at higher risk than a heterosexual man would, and because of that, YOU are at higher risk when you have sex with your own wife.

Sure, ALL swinging increases the risk of acquiring STDs, including HIV/AIDS. And condoms are a great way to reduce risk, but they aren't foolproof. So avoiding sex with people in ANY higher risk group than necessary only makes sense too.

So it isn't just about not wanting to be with a man who has sex with men. It's about avoiding higher risk of STDs.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 62   End
TOPIC: Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile