Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile : Swingers Discussion 665141021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesCouples with bi males listing as straight in profile
TOPIC: Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just a little reality check...

Swingers have lots of sexual partners. If you never have sex with a bi male, what about those you HAVE had sex with? What are the chances THEY have had sex with a bi-male couple since the last time they were tested for STD? Or had sex with someone who had sex with someone who had sex...?

(Just a general questions to no one in particular.) When was your last STD test? How many partners have you had since your last test? Do you ask those questions to each and every one of your partners, every time you have sex? When you have sex, do you cross contaminate by touching your partners genitals with your hand? (Assuming you are not disinfecting your hands before you next touch yourself, as in putting on a condom.)

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
"It's just a plain fact that it DOES make a difference whether your partner is in a lower risk category or a higher risk category, precisely because you CAN'T know for sure if someone has an SDT or not."

I would like to know how that's possible. Doctors do it every day. Are you telling me all these thousands and thousands of people who have tested positive for AIDS don't really know if they have it or not? If you can't know if they have an STD or not then how can you possibly know if they are bi or not? It's actually easier to tell if they have an STD over being bi. Last I checked they haven't invented a bi test yet.

I respect your opinion. I think we can just agree to disagree.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
then that person who questions his or her sexuality has to deal with his own demons ( not implying that one is a demon for having such questions just a reference) I would say that person should really seek answers to those questions and not try to find out by acting out on them on a whim. as there are some out there who would have rather adverse reactions. there is nothing wrong with being straight or bi , but every one has limits and they all should be respected.

and no I do not think it is right to be bi this week and straight next week, there are too many on these sites who do this just to meet people or women , they change thier own sexual orientation whenever they get a sniff that may get them closer to playing with somone. that alone is decietful . and usually perpetrated by jerks looking to fuck anything that moves .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
It's not worth arguing with you, Tim.

It's just a plain fact that it DOES make a difference whether your partner is in a lower risk category or a higher risk category, precisely because you CAN'T know for sure if someone has an SDT or not.

If you have to draw a marble from a bag, and if you draw a black marble it means you get an STD and a white marble means no STD, and one bag has 5 black marbles and 95 white marbles, and the other bag has 20 black marbles and 80 white marbles, which bag would you draw your marble from?

Sure, the 2nd bag has 80% white marbles, so you don't get an STD. But why risk drawing your marble from that bag instead of the other, where you have only 1/4 the probability of drawing a black marble?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
" the simple fact when a person contacts another who clearly states they do not want interaction with bi or gay men, that alone goes against anothers wishes . that alone is an attempt to decieve "

Another simple fact. Unless they tell you or show you then you have no way of ever knowing. If they tell you then you've gotten your wish haven't you? If you never know then why worry about it?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
"so by your reasoning

it is not decitfull when someone is openly bi ( we will say orally bi as is common) yet said person lists as straight , this to you is not a lie or not decietfull? what would you call it a simple ommision of a little information?"

If someone is openly and actively bi and say they are straight then that is wrong. But I don't believe that's not what's happening most of the time. If they know they are bi with the same definitions as yourself then it's a lie plain and simple.

Most people believe it's a choice. If that's a case then why can't someone be bi this week and straight the next? If it's not a choice then what about a person who has never been with the same sex sexually and never will but questions thier sexuality?

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
the simple fact when a person contacts another who clearly states they do not want interaction with bi or gay men, that alone goes against anothers wishes . that alone is an attempt to decieve

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
" So, according to you, having sex with someone who says he's straight but MIGHT be lying to you is no different from having sex with someone you KNOW is in the higher risk MSM category?

Sounds to me like somebody needs a course in logic."

I'm not the one with the logic problem. Either someone has an STD or they don't. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with it. People aren't categories on a pie chart. They are individuals and there is no such thing as a person with a 20% STD. You still didn't answer my question about a bi couple wanting straight sex with a clean bill of health.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
"How dare someone impose their own wishes on unsuspecting persons because of their own selfishness."

I've yet to see any example of that. You say they tell you when they feel comfortable with you or they hint about it in their profile. How is that imposing their own wishes on you? Maybe you should say "How dare someone not conform to my exact definition of reality". It would be more accurate.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
so by your reasoning

it is not decitfull when someone is openly bi ( we will say orally bi as is common) yet said person lists as straight , this to you is not a lie or not decietfull? what would you call it a simple ommision of a little information?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   21 to 30 of 62   End
TOPIC: Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile