Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile : Swingers Discussion 665141011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesCouples with bi males listing as straight in profile
TOPIC: Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't like to be lied to at all. Now something like jobs, where they live, who they might know we understand being less than truthful. But there are some facts that you must tell the truth on. We would not like the surprise. patrick pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
I will say this..We have always listed as bi.

If you think that all the men that say theyre straight really are youre in for a surprise.

Pretty much every guy my husband or i have been with has identified himself as straight to the rest of the world.

As a matter of fact we can count on one hand the number of men that we know that we think are totally straight or just that paranoid about it.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
oh my goodness, does this EVER piss you off. We have run into this (do we run into the worst fucking luck, or is it just ME? LOL)...I don't mind bi of course, but I do not like deception and lying. This clown wanted to find men for his wife, he would literally go out and find men to fuck his wife. I was just the tag along that "had" to be there in order to get Jay into bed.

Boy, was she pissed when I sent him packing back to his wife LOL.

Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
A week has gone by now since I reported 2 profiles with different names and same pictures. One listed the man as straight; the other listed him as bicurious.

Today the "random matches" feature showed both profiles once again, and nothing has changed.

I guess it's OK with SLS administration to have multiple profiles and lie in one of them about the man's sexuality to deceive those not interested in playing with men who have sex with men.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Bingo, that is the way we try to do it

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
It certainly points out one of the limitations of using profiles to link up with people online. Sounds like the guy isn't too good at deception... but if someone is a slick liar, what can be done? (considering the medium?) We like to move communication to the phone pretty early on - it's easier to get a sense of the person by actually talking to them. We always ask them about limitations, preferances, experience, etc. In these initial contacts our goal is to size them up, and get a feel for them - and of course to decide if we want to meet. (Maybe a few emails and a few phone calls, at the most, then we meet face to face. THAT is where we really size them up.) What if you have sex with someone you meet through SLS, and you later learn they lied their way into your bed? The only way you are likely to prevent it is to move very, very slowly when you meet someone new.

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Jim; maybe he that couple/ person was just trying to she the duality of man. not unlike the character in fullmetal jacket where he wore the peace sign pin and born to kill on the helmet maybe that person wanted the choise to show his dula sided life and you were wrong for not being so understanding .......

maybe???

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Interesting. When I signed on to SLS today, the usual "random matches" appeared on the SLS Homepage. Curiously, TWO of those featured profiles were right next to each other. Both had identical photos, although different profile names. When I opened & compared profiles, they were the identical couple under two profile names. One listed the male as straight. The other listed the male as bicurious.

Apparently people DO lie. (shocked expression)

Jim, who reported this discrepancy

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"indicates to me a fear about guys in general."

Uru, there's a huge difference between fear and wisdom. It is not fear, but wisdom to avoid unnecessary risk.

Yes, it's true, cars can come up over the curb onto the sidewalk and kill your kids. But I'll still tell my kids to play on the sidewalk and not in the street. That's not fear. That's not even wisdom. It's just common sense.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Seems there are some people with very primitive feelings about other guys. The whole debate about guys being Bi or not indicates to me a fear about guys in general. I, for one, am not attracted to men. I can discuss to the last detail nuances about what makes a woman attractive, but cannot come up with the first thing about guys. That said, I am not afraid of a guy who happens to be curious or bi. All I ask is that someone be honest about any feelings they happen to have. Some have expressed a fear that they are increasing their risk of disease by being with a guy who is Bi. I am not so certain that the risk is that much less being with straight people. For me, it is not about jumping from person to person putting notches on my bedpost. It is about finding people with the same interests and enjoying the pleasure we can share together.

Indianapolis IN
Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 62   End
TOPIC: Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile