Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile : Swingers Discussion 66514101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesCouples with bi males listing as straight in profile
TOPIC: Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile
Created by: biguyonli
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm just wondering how people here would react to a couple who lists the male as being straight in their profile, but reveal later that he is bi. Do you feel this is an acceptable white lie, or unacceptable deceipt. A similar thread has trned into a battle royale in the bi couples forum. I'm just wondering how the general population of couples here feels.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
User Details are only visible to members.
unfortunately, I still hold it is not your business. I understand you would like to have that control and think everyone would be upfront that that is not reality. Discretion is discretion. And people have different kinks that they may not want to do people with everyone. But then on the other hand being in this type of activity opens you up to a certain amount of risk that is not in your hands. If you think you can control the amount of risk your exposed to your fooling yourself , or not playing.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
"if they play it straight- no pun intended- per their profile it is none of your business."

Gotta disagree strongly with this. If we play with ANYBODY, what they do is very much our business. If they are doing ANYTHING which puts them in a higher risk category than what they say in their profile or tell us, then they are subjecting us to higher risk than we are willing to accept, and without our knowledge.

If a man is bi, or even "occasionally" participates in sexual activity with other men, he is in a HIGH RISK category and I for one will be awfully goddamn mad if they don't reveal their high risk activity. It sure as hell IS our business!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
well, in general I think there are many couples where the guy is listed as straight but had done some bi activities- mainly oral- but don't consider themselves bi. In fact there are couples with two or more profiles trying to attract different types of couples for different experiences. I don't think a couple has to tell you if they are bi/bi-curious etc., if they indicated they are straight in the profile they contacted you with. Now, if they change their mind midstream seeking bi- activities now that is misrepresentation and manipulation. But, if they play it straight- no pun intended- per their profile it is none of your business.

Just like who you play with and what you do with other couples-- is none of anyones business.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I do think there's a difference in someone realizing they might be bi-curious after a while and revealing that and someone who knew they were and hid it. By definition it's deceitful to lie, point blank. I understand that different people have different definitions of bi when it comes to men, so there is that "grey area" where people will disagree on whether or not someone is straight...sigh, nothing ever comes easy, huh?

J

Reading PA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
It is a lie and we don't want sexual contact w/Bi or Gay men.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I just read thru all the posts on here and amazed at the folks who, 300 or so days ago were straight and now they're bi or were bi and now they're straight...I'm surprised that nothing was mentioned before about people who are now straight, but used to have bi tendancies...thoughts?

Reading PA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
Well, we don't care really. We are good friends with a couple where the hubby is bi curious. Great people, no issues with this. BUT he was honest from the very beginning. He knows Jay is straight and has never ever crossed any boundaries. Our beef is with men who say they are straight and aren't because of the stigma. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I think people are too caught up in the bi thing. So what if someone has two or three profiles on sls. People have all different kind of kinks. I think this bi thing works both ways, what about the women who say they are straight but are not--- I have an issue with that. Especailly, when you don't find out about it until everyone in playing- talk about drama. Personally, I think it is honest the guy tells u up front so the boundaries can be layed out and everyone can have fun.

Everyone has their own kink that sometimes is not expressed until after you really get comfortable with a couple; but even if you express it and the other couple does not want to do it, does not equate that u need to do it with the couple your playing with to have fun.

So, who cares if he is bi and tell u his bi fantasy. You can say no and he will just play it straight and do guy/ guy play with another couple.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Yes, this does happen. Poor Jay. Its quite uncomfortable to say the least to have to tell a man to keep his lips on the females lol. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
we've had this happen. The guy actually said to me "how do you know you don't like to suck cock" To me. I said "i've never slammed my dick in a car door, but i'm pretty sure I wouldnt like it".

I don't like liars period. And we'd never knowingly play with a couple that had a bi male. Or a single bi male.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 62   End
TOPIC: Couples with bi males listing as straight in profile