Cockblocked! : Swingers Discussion 1929791011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesCockblocked!
TOPIC: Cockblocked!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs Sav, I don't take things like that personally. We don't have the time to worry about what people we don't know do :)

Ellicott City MD

Username hidden
(6 posts)
lol Akron.....we can always count on you for a reality check . There is a couple in our general area for the last 6 weeks that I swear is on their 5th "free" profile. Same pics, same profile just a new name. I'm thinking "someone" isn't too smart and keeps getting busted lol. The newest headline says "We're starting to think this place isn't for us"....how the hell would you know that when you change names once a week ????? Oh the people you meet here.....pure entertainment!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Consider they did you a favor and get used to it lol. You'll be blocked, cockblocked and ignored ...it's the nature of the game. The first lesson to learn here is to never take it personally and move on. You'll find many "couples" are really only interested in the females playing and yes some can be down right rude about it. Many will block you and you'll have no idea why; as I said consider they've saved you headaches and aggravation.....if something so small can set them off surely they'd bring drama into your life.

Good Luck to you both and may all your fantasies come true.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I found myself chatting with the husband of a couple that lives in the neighborhood we almost moved to before we settled in our present house. We chatted for an hour here and I opened our private pics for him. We talked again the next day and he kept asking if my wife was bi. I told him exactly what our profile says but he kept asking in different ways. He said his wife just had her first bi experience and he wants to watch her do it again. I was like, "that sounds hot, but my wife just isn't into it". The next day I saw him on here and I clicked on their profile, I was notified we were blocked! Damn, cockblocked for being a straight girl. How sad :)

Ellicott City MD

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Cockblocked!