Cockblocked! : Swingers Discussion 192979
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesCockblocked!
TOPIC: Cockblocked!
Created by: Ellicott_Pair
Original Starting post for this thread:
I found myself chatting with the husband of a couple that lives in the neighborhood we almost moved to before we settled in our present house. We chatted for an hour here and I opened our private pics for him. We talked again the next day and he kept asking if my wife was bi. I told him exactly what our profile says but he kept asking in different ways. He said his wife just had her first bi experience and he wants to watch her do it again. I was like, "that sounds hot, but my wife just isn't into it". The next day I saw him on here and I clicked on their profile, I was notified we were blocked! Damn, cockblocked for being a straight girl. How sad :)

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell we have been blocked a few times, and all i did was send a e mail saying Hi, welcome to the life style to a few newbie couple's i saw show up on the main page, i went to show them to my wife later and BLOCKED hahaha oh well, welcome to the life style anyway

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
SWEET, thats because you are both sweet and not CRAZY ......a rare thing indeed for a single female profile I've noticed over the years lol I enjoy your posts and find you to be both normal and SANE.!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5257 posts)
I am a very bi woman, I am also very selective. If a woman is straight, there is no problem leaving her straight. I dont think its my place to try to convince anyone to try it, have never met someone and thought oh I just HAVE to try to get her to switch.. LOL.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
HiOct,

Amen ........women in the lifestyle can be soooo aggressive straight or Bi. Mr Sav and I have been groped by far too many women we have zero interest in . Why they assume it is ok to grab his crotch, shove their hand up my skirt is beyond me .I understand that SOME people might find that a turn on but frankly even people we are interested in are expected them to behave with some decorum in public. Flirting, kissing and "friendly" touches are fine but neither of us enjoys being sexually groped in public. Some of those Bi furious single women make me crazy, it's like they think because they're single and Bi EVERYONE is going to fall at their feet and no matter what they look like or how they behave has any relevance to us.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5257 posts)
LOL, Nice one Lost,

I definitely know of several 'bi furious' women. What a perfect description. lol

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
ROTF Lost,

Bi Furious, thats the word of the week. We even looked it up on Urban Dictionary (the Ms. was like...what are you looking up...) After I told her and showed your usage, she cracked up too!

All the Best!

P.S. You should add your definition to the Urban Dictionary!

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
Damn, cockblocked for being a straight girl. How sad :)"

lol...don't take it personal. I am very, very selectively bi. And we have lost more than a few couples because I am "not bi enough". LOL. Some ladies are bi furious and look for other girls like that...and thats okay, we have a right to our tastes. Do not take it personally.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Ellicot, I am glad to hear that. Swinging is suppose to be fun with like minded people......if they're not like minded you've lost nothing. lol

Happy Holidays

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5257 posts)
Mrs Sav, I don't take things like that personally. We don't have the time to worry about what people we don't know do :)

Ellicott City MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
lol Akron.....we can always count on you for a reality check . There is a couple in our general area for the last 6 weeks that I swear is on their 5th "free" profile. Same pics, same profile just a new name. I'm thinking "someone" isn't too smart and keeps getting busted lol. The newest headline says "We're starting to think this place isn't for us"....how the hell would you know that when you change names once a week ????? Oh the people you meet here.....pure entertainment!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5257 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Cockblocked!