Can an average size cock be to much for a small woman : Swingers Discussion 543021021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesCan an average size cock be to much for a small woman
TOPIC: Can an average size cock be to much for a small woman
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
then there is hope!!!! i'm short and thought i had a short dick...nice thought i hope it works for me!

Port Orchard WA

Username hidden
(89 posts)
hey! I gotta bring up a topic one of my sons brought to my attention. to wit; a tall man's dick often looks smaller in proportion to his size, than say the same dick on a shorter man. He brought up a good point.

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
well now, sounds like a question i got from the marines of the unit i was assigned to as a navy corpsman, in truth as i understand it from my training, the same as men's penises come in many sizes and shapes, so does a womans vagina and depending on genetics time of month and partner sizes state of arousal she will very rule of thumb is 4 to 9 inches no matter how tall small thin or curvy she is. hope that didn't get too technical

Port Orchard WA

Username hidden
(89 posts)
You forget that the petite woman can pop out a 6 to 7lb baby out of the same opening..... if she can give birth.. she can take a larger cock..although it could be uncomfortable but definitely not out of the question.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Can an average size cock be to much for a small woman