Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Can an average size cock be to much for a small woman
TOPIC: Can an average size cock be to much for a small woman
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
M- I think he has his anatomy mixed up..... It takes about 100lbs of pressure per square inch over several hours to open up the cervix.... I don't think he is packing a sledgehammer....LOL!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Geesh I'd be geographically closest if Vincent went erect! Neener Neener rotflmao Viki

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Hey Poly...... you are closer than I am!!!!!!!!! Now.... what were we talking about because I have completely lost track. :)

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Speaking of levity Vincent..... love your pictures. It's very difficult to pay attention to the other postings with that default picture. LOL!!!!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Dead. My father actually took a class from Dr. Kinsey at Indiana University WAY back in the late 1930s. All the guys in the class were asked to measure their penis length. So Kinsey's data was primarily from self-measurement, and we all know how THAT turns out. Some guys use AOL inches (not yet invented back then), some measure from their asshole. Kinsey's data, then, is not something terribly reliable, at least when it comes to his data on penis length.

Ask a bunch of college boys to report their penis length and the chances of getting the actual truth instead of an exaggeration are less than a snowball's chance in Hell!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
As a MD, I agree with the response regarding the average size penis that will be comfortable for a given woman. There is a lot of stretch involved, as well as the emotional response. A woman who is not "properly" ready (whatever that may be for her) will generally not enjoy the experience with an average Joe or Johnny Holmes wannabe. I'm amazed that people get so hung up on penis size...after all, noone seems to havea ten inch tongue, and the tongue has led to countless climax in women over the centuries.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
*but with out a penis is he truly a man? * i would guess in san francisco some would argue that, but in here and for today, with out a penis you are simply a bi girl looking to hog all the best girls...leave some for us please??!!

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
I am not into cruising for Mr Big Cock, I prefer a gentleman, of humor, sweetness, and caring..........the penis does not make the man.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
then there is hope!!!! i'm short and thought i had a short dick...nice thought i hope it works for me!

Port Orchard WA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
hey! I gotta bring up a topic one of my sons brought to my attention. to wit; a tall man's dick often looks smaller in proportion to his size, than say the same dick on a shorter man. He brought up a good point.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 22   End
TOPIC: Can an average size cock be to much for a small woman