Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Can an average size cock be to much for a small woman
TOPIC: Can an average size cock be to much for a small woman
Created by: Eyecu2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm an average size man. My wife has a small vagina but she can take a hung man. So for her its the sex position than the size of the cock. For her its doggystyle position that sometimes she cannot take no matter what the size of the man's cock. But if done right she does enjoy it doggy! lol

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(90 posts)
This is completely up to the woman. Jay has played with women who were larger and they were sore pretty quickly and women who looked like the wind would blow them away who enjoy fisting. It has no correlation to your size I think, I know a little thing that had a baby at almost 9 pounds. I do know personally that the ladies who had issues with Jay and being sore (he has a thick cock) have husbands (because I played with them lol) who are more long and thin vs. average length and thick. So I think that they are just not used to it. Me? I love being sore the next day so let me have what you've got lol...just watch the cervix cause damn that hurts.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I guess it depends what you define as average. I define average between 5-7 with a nice girth. To me and what I have observed under five with no girth the guy better be good with this mouth and fingers. lol Anyway, in response to your question yes. I think women who are small or petite in term of their cervice to their vaginal opening may have some issues. I know for me I am not interested in anyone over 8 inches for intercourse. So, it is probably a good thing I am soft swap(oral only)...lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
She asked for 12 inches & make it hurt ( screwed her twice & hit her upside the head) Andrew "Dice" Clay

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Ah, once again someone pretends to speak for ALL WOMEN. We've got news for you. P doesn't like long cocks. They pound against her cervix and HURT!!!!

She much prefers a cock that is average in length, but she does like a thicker than average one. Thickness gives her a filled up feeling. Length only hurts.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We havent really had alot of encounters in this lifestyle, which we feel is largely due to the wife being straight only, and the other reason being that we are very selective and generally take some time to get to know the couple before play, which causes a problem we feel because most people just dont have the time due to personal obligations....Or they just simply dont want to take the time to get to know us before wanting to jump into the sack, But i have had a couple different experiences regarding the length issue...Both ladies were small in stature, and while one of them had no difficulty in taking the whole length...Which by the way was the one that had a husband with an even larger penis than mine! I bottomed out in the other lady which was slightly larger in stature than the first lady. My wife however is of larger stature and has never to my knowledge had a problem with my length or size.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
If you are asking if I like to get kinky by inserting larger objects into smaller holes? Yessssssssssss...... *blushes*

Took Marc almost a year to do it the first time cause I am so tight. Thankfully he is very patient and never pushes the limit past a certain point. He bought me a fisting toy to practice with, but we have never successfully been able to insert it. A real hand works better than a cybered material one. LoL! He was here a few weeks ago and said he could tell I hadn't been practicing. I guess that made me a badd girl! LoL! I may be seeing him around the 9th and he asked me again last night if I had been practicing. LoL! I had to tell him I have still been a badd girl! I told him not to worry cause my size is NOT gonna keep me from having him fist me again. *WEG*

Funny, I have never had anyone hint to me that I am too tight before. I am usually always complimented on my ability to milk someone. His fetish is definitely putting large objects into small holes. I guess cause he is wayyy above average in size himself. His perversions and passions are the same as mine and that is what has kept him as one of my fav playmates for almost 2 years now. YUMMMM!

With Marc, life is like a box of chocolates.............. and I'm always gonna love what I am gonna get! Mmmmmmmmmm!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Sorry, not reading the whole thread, just commenting on the topic only...........

Women at all sizes have babies. Larger women have the same problems delivering average babies as smaller women. Since when did out-ward size determine in-ward size?

I was unable to have my son naturally because I was too small. I stayed in labor for 58 hours and they finally had to do a C section because he could not get his head through my cervix. I barely dilated to a 4 on the 3rd day and I am not a small woman. My doctor had already warned me that I was probably not going to be able to have him naturally because of my size. If you think you can look at a female and decide what her preferred size is, think again. LMAO!

Just my 3 cents.......... RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Being in the well-endowed range of sizes, I've had differring experiences. I do remember one VERY petite woman who could accomodate me but only if I was VERY gentle- but the same thing happened with one who was probably 5'8" and far from delicate. I know one who's probably 5'4" and medium-average build who can take me sometimes but not always. I've only injured one woman with my penis and thankfully it wasn't bad enough to prevent us all (inluding the injured woman) from joking about it afterward. She wasn't a 'delicate' one either. So overall I'd say based on my experience that's it's as individual as any other characteristic.

Lawrenceville GA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
There is no way on God's green earth that any penis would have passed through my cervix opening during a round of sex. It took, what I thought, forever just for the cervix to stretch enough to pass a newborn infant through it!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Can an average size cock be to much for a small woman