Both Straight? : Swingers Discussion 33683
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesBoth Straight?
TOPIC: Both Straight
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
Tell us how you feel about all those Bi people.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. SLO is much like Shelly's description.

It can be difficult to convey though in a profile or by use of the limiting descriptors offered here. Something like bi-comfortable, bi-friendly or bi-compatible would be more fitting in Mrs. SLO's case.

For our part, we read profiles carefully before contacting anyone and also when we are contacted. Fleshing it out in detail in email or conversation if there is doubt.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(574 posts)
Well to be accurate, Red..... there is no converting going on . The lesbians Mr. Sim has played with are and still lesbians. He has found out that many lesbians like the real deal about once or twice a year and he happens to be one they gravitate towards to do it. I guess they find him non-threatening in some way but yes.... they are definitely lesbians and still lesbians.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Red,

I advocate gay marriage. I think gays should be able to get married.... why should they be the only people on the planet that are happy?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"Used to be a hobby of mine. Going to lesbian bars and converting the dykes to straight chicks! "

Akron are you and Mr. Sim brothers? Thats one of his favorite hobbies too. He has "done" several lesbians over the years. LOL! Loves the challenge...especially when they come back for more!

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I think most bi women that are in to mostly FF play tell you up front that is their interest. I have only met one bi woman that wanted mostly FF play and even she wanted to play with my husband once they met, so it happens so little to us that is isn't a concern that crosses my mind. We generally don't play just FF (if we do it's for about 15 mins) but we do a lot of FMF play with couples in group activities and the only time I would avoid FM play with another guy would be just because I don't find him attractive. It works for us because we only meet people at clubs or parties so there is always multiple situations and arrangements to get in to and not limited with just one couple and what they want to do.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Shell I've been listed bi on this site for 4 years and have never met a bi woman that assumes I will play with her or that she would play all night long with me. Every woman (except maybe 3 or 4) that I've met that is bi bases her decision on the man....and then the woman because most bi women I've encounter want to play with the man and woman....not just the woman. I always look at the man FIRST and if he passes then look at the woman he is with.....never the reverse.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Okay, thats cool. Now, this is my fear in changing my profile from bi-curious to Bi. One thing we never do it lead people to think we do what we don't do. I take it into consideration that this is about their fantasy. Okay, let me explain. My fear in changing my profile to Bi is this scenario: The wife of the other couple really isn't into men as much as women. She is in the ls to fulfill her bisexuality. Absolutely cool, props to her. BUT. She is expecting to play with me pretty much all night long, and then after that she may or may not play with Jay. And I may or may not play with her husband. I'm a dick girl lol, and that would be very upsetting to me. Does that make sense? And in the same token, I would hate for her to be expecting something and not get fulfilled. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
and ur analysis of couple is exactly like mrs dzzy

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
u are bi-sexual, although some would say that u are bi-selective! don't worry about the labels and have fun!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Hey Akron, love the pic. Well, y'all answer my question then. I'm not bi curious. But I would not call myself completely bi-sexual either. This is me, and tell me what you think. If a woman and I meet in a couple, and I think she is hot, we will have an amazing time. BUT. I prefer men, and I'm honest in that. I will go down on her, let her go down on me, kiss, caress, the whole 9 yards. I guess I would say I'm bi then??? BUT the difference with me is this: when we look at a couple I do NOT in truth look at the woman. My decision as to if this is a go or no go is the husband of the couple. Jay looks at the lady and tells me if he is attracted to her. I think women are sexy on so many levels, even if she isn't what I would consider to be "sexy" physically, we have the ability to use our bodies in ways men just can't. And thats sexy. But I don't look at the wife and say yes, I want to play with them...cause if he isn't what I like than its a no go. So, am I bi curious, bi sexual or all confused??? LOL Shells

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 133   End
TOPIC: Both Straight