Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Both Straight?
TOPIC: Both Straight
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   71 to 80 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wonder... do Bi-couples sit around and talk about straight couples like we are talking about Bi-couples/males/females? Now since the topic is about straight couples and no one can agree about what percentage of Bi there is in any given situation, lets talk about what straight couples do the most!

1. Do most straight couples prefer same or seperate rooms? 2. Do you enjoy watching your significant other with another of your sex, or casual contact is ok, or is it a no thingy's touch sort of thang? 3. Have you ever tried strips with oral? 4. If you were the oposite sex would you turn Bi? (I might since another man repulses me!) 5. Do you like anal, oral, DP, soft swap, full swap... 6. If your partner were Bi would you still think as highly of them? 7. What if they joined the circus... (pondering this one! LOL)

Just some thoughts that should be talked about in a both straight section I think. Any other good questions anyone?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Thank you Mr. Content. My wife mentioned 99% of the men, because from "our experiences and who we know", that is what she refers to. In general, the male population is more straight than bi/bi curious (whether 99%/1% or 51%/49%). Let me rephrase her last statement that "most of the men that we know are straight and if that is so, then why can't she?" And from what she says, it's not to the females that she must keep explaining that to, it's the males. We have had no problems with playing with bi females before because the females have completely respected her choice. If my wife would have been open to some f/f play, she was let known that it was an option, but no pressure from the female. Now, I am fair game for a little f/f play, but that is not her cup of tea and I know that coming into this.

What I think is funny is how everyone mentions the "unicorn" (single bi female), but I've seen quite a bit more unicorns than those less often seen "straight" couples. I really think it's intresting to see how many profiles list under bi / bi curious (couples and singles).

--M of M&E

Midland TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Even if the comment were directed at the population at large, Bi-Sexual Option by Fritz Klein cites a few studies that estimate population at large to be between 8 and 30% bi, depending on the study and its criteria. Men are more likely to say that they are bi than women. I wish I could find that passage in the book to directly quote it but I don't immediately see it.

Bottom line is I'd challange anyone to select a population anywhere, swinging or vanilla, and not find bisexuals an order of magnitude larger than that 1% perception.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Lest the discussion on what percent of men & women are straight get to heated, allow me to point out that there is likely a BIG difference between the percentage of "straights" in the general population and the percentage of "straights" in the lifestyle. It seems to me that the percentage of bi or bi-curious types is much larger in the lifestyle than in the general population. Probably many bi or bi-curious types are particularly attracted to the lifestyle because it offers far better opportunities for bi experiences than you would have trying to pick up someone at the local bar.

In our experience over the years in the lifestyle, roughly 90% of the women lifestylers we've met or whose ads we've read describe themselves as bi or bi-curious. I don't have any data on the general population, but I would be very surprised if the percentage of non-lifestyle women in the U.S. who are bi or bi-curious is anywhere close to that.

We've NEVER met a bi or bi-curious man in the lifestyle. We've seen some swinger profiles in which the man described himself as bi or bi-curious, but it is a small percentage. I haven't tried to calculate it, but the general impression is that it would be only in the 1% to 2% range. I have no idea what the percentage of bi men in the general population might be. It seems to me that most women OR men who enjoy same-gender sex are probably into same-sex only relationships.

So when percentages are being tossed around, you have to be careful to discriminate between lifestylers and the general population, because the lifestyle is NOT a random cross-section of the American population.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Uh uh, I can't let that one go by. 14% of the men within 1000 miles of my home are listed as bi or bi-curious, ignoring the closet bi men which probably doubles that number. That 99% perception is wrong. Having said that, back to your discussion.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
M and E wrote: If the men can be totally straight, ( and 99% of them are) with out any pressure, why can't I? I agree with you 100%, my hubby never pushes the girl on girl play. If a woman wants to experiment then I let it up to her. If her husband pushes it I will be very stand offish, just because I can not enjoy another woman if she is not into it. If she wants it she will let me know. K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
Well, Im a straight woman, and by the way, Ive enjoyed reading everyone's posts and insight here. Being a straight woman in the lifestyle has been so far, interesting. I have been with another woman to see if I liked it..(about ten yrs ago) and although it ok because she knew what she was doing, it sincerely is just not my cup of tea. I love men. Its not that I don't find other women attractive, oh I do....Being an artist I find the female form lovely to look at, I just don't want to have sex with it. But Im with some, I feel a bit of a stigma when I say Im straight, as if Im expected to be at least bi "curious". Nope not curious in the least bit. Been there done that...looked at my watch alot. I found it boring. For my husband, this is not a problem, what I find is that it seems that I have somehow squashed the male side of the couple we are playing with's fun. Like I have somehow spoiled "the fun". Its annoying. I have never found a woman to make advances on me once I have laid down the ground rules, but I have found that the partner sometimes tries to encourage me to change my mind. Why? I haven't tried to change his. If the men can be totally straight, ( and 99% of them are) with out any pressure, why can't I?

MandE9

Midland TX
Username hidden
(17 posts)
When we first started swinging I considered myself straight. But as we got more into it I progressed to bi play. I did it, not for my husband, but because it just happened naturally and felt good.

Clifton Heights PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
My wife is very bi not a little but very. She is also a true bisexual in that she likes being with both the male and female not one over the other. No one forced her,everything she does will be and always will be her decision.For seem strange reason both males and females will come to me and ask can I do this or that which is a crock. ask her its her body She is not aggressive with either sex until behind closed doors. In our profile we state we are looking for bi women both single and married couples. Some how we seem to get straight couples writing to us even though it says we prefer this as its part of her play.As far as unwanted advances on a straight female, it seems to happen when the straight female flirts and plays like she is bi such as dirty dancing , going down on the female ,laying her hands on the other females body. As far as advances at a house party there are always times that you can discuss ground rules unless of course you have thrown yourself in a pile with little regard to rules ,limits,situations. you must think of the consequences you put yourself into you do have the right to say no or walk away.. Far to often its the situation and circumstance that puts people in a situations they have not foreseen seems that those people tend to want to blame others for the situation and circumstance that they have put themselves into.Thats like flashing and then getting pissed off for someone watching

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I am bi because it is a part of me. Not because it was forced on me or expected of me. Its because I love all aspects of being with a woman, but only if that woman wants me to be with her! K of RK

Muncy PA
Username hidden
(2914 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   71 to 80 of 133   End
TOPIC: Both Straight