Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Both Straight?
TOPIC: Both Straight
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   51 to 60 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
here's an experiment....find couples where the female half is listed as straight...then read the profile...90% say f/f contact is at least tolerated..if not welcome..if a str8 guy were to write this.."some m/m contact ok" the outcries for him to change his profile would be astounding! we are all at different stages of our lives and our swinging... and people should always respect anothers right to keep things private until he or she would like to share them.. Bi-curious is such a huge grey area..we all just need to relax...i dont wanna suck your dick dude......ok????

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(204 posts)
we are totally new to this but are finding a very fine line between bi and str8 on this site..we list ourselves as str8..but in reality we are both bi-curious if the people were right...saying you're a bicurious guy on this site will turn alot of people off...but so will not saying it...so in the end i guess we just go with our past experience and list as str8...

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Well as far as I'm concerned the closet bi's can try to find each other, they're not gonna party with us.

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Hmmm.....Pittsburgh.....a few hours drive....

We can swing by Philly and get an authentic cheesesteak sandwich after we are done with our field research.

Something to add to my to do list while we're on vacation.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Hmmm....have yet to meet a couple where both were straight. When we do and if we play, we'll come back and post our thoughts. lol

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
getting a little tired of the bi thing........ of course everyone is different,but I believe BI has become the chic label. Women want to appear modern and open minded. I still think the majority of BI represents women engaging in girl-play to get activities started as a show for men who have trouble achieving an erection otherwise.

J&P

Douglassville PA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Square, we would have to say we have never encountered that problem, even though I (Ms. Wildlife) am a bi fem but don't make it an issue at all. We have contacted many straight couples, I think only one couple that were both straight, questioned me being bi and how it may create a problem (which is the opposite of you), so it does happen. Also remember that there are couples that seek the single bi fem who is a play toy both of them, but think they are hard to come by, so go the couple route and only want the female. Being a bi fem I can honestly say it doesn't matter at all to us whether we meet a straight or bi couple, what matters to us is that the sexual attraction and chemistry is there

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
We understand how you feel, do not feel that way this is all about preferences.In our profile we say she is very bi and wish that to be part of her play.You would be surprised at how many straight couple send us emails on this and other sites. We will meet with most who send an email,we know quite a few people who if we are not interested we may know someone who might fit what they are looking for.I always tell the straight couples up front that we are looking for a couple that has a bi female.Though if they really want to meet or play the only way its going to happen is if we are in a group situation.We will introduce couples to our friends to see if a group situation is in the cards if they are interested. In a group there is always something for someone. Before you show interest in a couple, I would speak on the matter of a bi preference.If you spend 30 minutes or more talking to others, have interest then all of the sudden a preference stops you, by already addressing the bi issue the feelings of you spoiling the party will no longer be valid.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
As we feel for you SquareFolks now we also feel for valovers too! Anyway any couple that is straight all the way has been in this situation and really goes through all these scenarios but it does not bother us that much since we are pretty picky about our friends and playmates. Like valovers said you will find a couple or two and that will solve the problem. By the way we noticed that your virginity on forums has now been broken as that was your first post SquareFolks so we expect to hear from you more! LOL

PS. wish we lived closer to you!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
SquareFolks, we sympathize with you! Since both of us are straight as well, we have experienced things similar to what you experienced. This includes women telling Mrs. Valovers "Oh you are too bi, you just don't know it yet," and attempting to paw at her or go down on her. Frankly, neither of us finds the sight of two women together appealing, any more than we would find the sight of two men together appealing. We do enjoy seeing a man and a woman together.

We know for a fact that we are left off a lot of couples' lists of lifestyle playmates because Mrs. Valovers is straight and not at all interested in other women. In addition to that, we are both over 50. Moreover, Mrs. Valovers is so allergic to smokers that her lips swell up and her nipples crack and bleed if exposed to smokers' saliva, so that eliminates smokers from our possibilities list, too. She is also terribly allergic to cats, so we can't go to the homes of anyone with cats, either.

Needless to say, all these things limit our lifestyle playmates, but by far the biggest limiting factor is the fact that Mrs. Valovers is straight. Still, how many couples do you need? We are very content to have just 3 or 4 couples whom we get to see and enjoy as time and schedules permit. We just couldn't find the time to have a dozen or more couples on our "playlist" anyway.

I guess what I'm saying is that even with all those restrictions, we still are always able to have a handful of couples to enjoy. So just be patient, keep looking, and you will find a handful of couples that you both really enjoy and who become your really close friends and playmates.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   51 to 60 of 133   End
TOPIC: Both Straight