Both Straight? : Swingers Discussion 336831031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesBoth Straight?
TOPIC: Both Straight
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For Bi women that state to a straight women.. you don't know what you are missing if I could only show you.... should be drawn and quartered (but then again they might like that). For most part, all the bi women I know knew they had interest in women at an early age. Obviously, more interest in men or they would have gone the lesbian route at some point but enough interest from early on to see the female body was beautiful and attractive and appealing. I think you are either born with the interest or not. I can't see a straight woman all the sudden taking interest because it would have surfaced earlier in life. So, for a bi woman to take that approach... is just being stupid.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
unfortunately some Bi Men/women often cloak themselves until the very moment their opportunity comes. The Bi woman goes with the couple to couple meeting but at some point during play decides to try to get with the straight woman. three couples have gone this route with us in the 3 years we have been in it.

I am not saying any or all Bi women are like this only stating how a straight woman/man feels when she is turned off by the approach of another woman/man. Nothing in this lifestyle is an either/or!

This lifestyle is very Grey in every description of play time because of the different meanings and degrees of Bi so no one should generalize this topic with that high of a percentage illustrated as fact without back up proof from a respected study, and then I doubt I would be convinced.

I do believe that Bi couples that play with straight couples do have an interest in the opposite sex of the other couple though. As they are Bi not gay or lesbian.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Please remember... when couples with bi women contact a straight couple.. about 98% of the time.. the bi woman is not after the straight woman... I dont' know one bi woman that would want to try and play with a st8 woman... Its no fun. No person finds excitement trying to play with a partner that isn't in to them. How boring is that!!! Bi women play with bi women... they want someone in to it ... enjoys it and is having fun. Its not fun trying to twist someones arm to play with them... we all know that!!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Yes. I am generalizing nothing in life is black and white. Out of the 100+ bi women I know ... I know one that likes women more than men and she calls herself a lesbian bi woman. I can guarantee you... if a bi woman prefers women to men... there is no flippin way she would ever marry. You don't marry a man if you prefer women.. it just isn't done.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
The reason US bi women contact you straight couples is because we find your husband handsome and want to do him... plain and simple. When we see the woman is st8.. we don't make any assumptions..except for one.. she won't want any girl/girl play. So consequently when a couple like ourselves contacts a st8 couples its because the bi fem finds the husband attractive. Don't forget one important aspect about bi women.... they prefer MEN.. .not women. If they prefered women they would be gay.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
But the truth is...we list as str8 but have met a couple where the females really click and there has been some light play...and the other female lists as str8 also....no one is trying to convert anyone here its just chemestry and it happens...so we never rule anyone out unless they are pushy about it..Brian

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Hope2doyou:

It's probably a little bit of both. Sad but true

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
I agree

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
It's all about preference.. Most of the people we know have no problem at all with couples where both are straight. Personally, if we meet a couple who are both straight and we hit it off, it's no different than any other boundry couples have -- no swallowing, no different rooms, etc. If someone considers bi-play a 'must', then they really SHOULDN'T be trying to hook up with a couple who are both straight..it's a recipe for a bad time for all. SexyFunBlackCouple, if you are being made to feel like pariahs or outcasts because of your preference, we submit to you that a sexy pair like you are better off not meeting those who don't understand different strokes for different folks.

Pensacola FL
Username hidden
(1622 posts)
GentleinUtah,

There was no crying about anything. We both have been in the game way too long to know that certain things won't change. But the topic at hand had nothing to do with single guys. But the reason that we have them blocked is twofold:

1) A lot of the single guys on here don't take the time to read the profiles, so we decided to nip it in the bud altogether

2) Single males aren't what we are looking for.

In any event, the topic was about straight couples and our statement was just an observation

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 133   End
TOPIC: Both Straight