Both Straight? : Swingers Discussion 336831021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesBoth Straight?
TOPIC: Both Straight
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 133   End
User Details are only visible to members.
we have no problems with bi people we prefer not to have to check out rears i generally find it a bit of a turn off when i find another guy who is not my doctor giving me the finger wave in my arse!!! (not that i much enjoy my doctor's finger, i mean honestly somebody tell me after you get that done you supposed to send flowers and sit by the phone??? i just don't like it i feel so violated! also consider this. proctology the only field of work you start at the bottom and stay there!!!) so we will play with bis as long as i don't get another medical bill for my efforts.

Port Orchard WA

Username hidden
(89 posts)
This is Mrs. Nib. I am straight, but have no problem with the bi women, as long as they don't puch anything on me. We have met alot of nice bi women and I just let them know that I am straight and most do not have a problem with it. They play with my husband and I play with their husband. I agree that it is hard for us to find a staight couple on the sight. And I wish there were more pictures of the men. I prefer g-rated pictures. I know alot of men who look very sexy in a nice outfit. They may not think so, but they are. Let's get more guys to show there bodies for us women, straight or bi. For me, I will not do the bi. I have had it tried on me, and I will not do it again. Just my preference.

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
*they are the glamorous ones who dress for a picture so one can really see the sexuality behind the picture.*

As you do! Nice pics!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Here's the thing Just_for_fun, Yes perhaps everybody has had a same sex thought in their life, but not everybody gets turned on by them..... Just because when you explored the thoughts you had a favorable reaction doesn't mean that i don't cringe when i picture it in my head...... People are allowed to change their minds.....try it once....or twice, and thats it. Bi sexuality is a huge grey area that too many people try to make black and white.

Brian

Whitestone NY

Username hidden
(204 posts)
I agree only to a point of I can not see how a woman can even be the slightest bit attracted to a man! I have asked my wife before, "how do you do it, put your sexy lips on a ugly specimen such as a man?" Other than that, I don't understand why anyone would want to be with their own sex!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I don't think all women have wondered what it is like to eat pussy..... there are even guys who don't like to eat pussy but are still sexually oriented only to women. I do know there are women (and my very best friend is one) that are completely grossed out at the thought of playing with other women and don't have a curosity about it. I personally don't understand it because women are naturally inclined to hug and kiss each other as friends and we are usually touchie feelie with our best friends... so to me that attraction only leads to the admiration of the female body....and since I enjoy my own female body..how it feels, how it works and how it is stimulated...... so why wouldn't I enjoy others female body.... same tools as our own that we enjoy. However, I am very well aware many women don't look at this way and I respect their wishes..... don't understand them but definitely respect it.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
If we were in the same room, I might sneak a peak as I love to watch her orgasm!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Don't bother Char, they aren't worth it!

Just_For_Fun_101, You must live on a different planet! I am straight and My wife is straight to the 1,000%!! You see, if you frequent sites like this it would be fashionable to be Bi or Gay! however, in case you live under a rock or something even more disgusting, Only one state in the USA has passed a law allowing Gay marriage and that speaks volumes and destroys your theory!

I would admit if you took a poll secretly with all the people on this site you would get a high percentage of lying men and Bi or Gay women. Do not confuse this site to be similar to the population of the USA or even the world! I have thought about sucking a cock before but it made me throw up! My wife feels the exact same way as I do about pussy and frankly I don't mind one bit! IT DOES NOTHING FOR ME TO WATCH TWO WOMEN GO AT IT! Thats called "a preference" something most swingers that join this lifestyle abide by. Maybe because I respect others preferences and look past what bothers me "to each their own" philosophy may be a better Swinger than you?

BTW, Don't come in and get everyones bile up and then back up and say "I don't want to fight" because you started one! Now why don't you back up your personal studies with some facts and studies from professional sources instead of "your opinion!" That might make you look a bit less ignorant!

Trash talk and personal opinions loss a discussion every time!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
ohnoes they're not attracted to me but they're attracted to someone else that is the same sex as me, run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair Oaks CA

Username hidden
(33 posts)
maybe it is just Texas but I would say that figure is a about 85% here.

Patogether we share your view to the tee!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 133   End
TOPIC: Both Straight