Bi-COMFORTABLE : Swingers Discussion 800261011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesBi-COMFORTABLE
TOPIC: Bi-COMFORTABLE
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Seems to me that would open more scenarios for you guys.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Thanks Shell :o) you have a great ass girlie! Sassy

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
You have GORGEOUS eyes Sassy. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
thanks everyone! we like what everyone has said...and we made changes! :o) I obviously went back to the "curious" label...and reworded a bit. And just now added the "bold" again thanks!! MrsSassy

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
When I think of bi curious I think of a woman who is interested in learning more about it...its more of a transitional phase so to speak. Either its not for her and she is straight, or she loves it and is bi. I'm just a fence rider. When I am attracted to a woman I hit it 100%, and love it. But I can't just do that with anyone...not that I can with a MAN! LOL...I guess its hard to explain. I am more straight inclined than bi, so I do not ever call myself bisexual so as to not give any women the impression that I am someone I am not. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
this thought was addressed in the bi-female forum under a couple of threads, i think the "what do u consider bi-sexual" or something like that. lot's of good responses.

i believe in real terms once you have had an experience with someone from the same sex you have engaged in bi-sexual activities. that makes you no longer bi-curious as arguably you have acted on your curiousness or maybe you are still curious about bi-sexual activity with other people, lol. bi comfortable is really a different way of saying bi sexual with the right person...the bottom line is that labels don't really do a whole lot of good. as long as you explain in your profile what you are interested you will be fine..

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
This is a good question. On our profile I put bi-curious. Now, I am sort of different. IF there is an attraction between myself and the other woman I am there. I have no problems with oral, kissing, touching, etc.

However, I'll be honest, and I always am from jump. I prefer dick. I can go without play with a woman, but I need play from a man. I CAN go without female/female play and it would not bother me to do so. However, I love giving, and I am darned good at it. I love being in one big bed, and there are legs intertwined, Jay is having fine, she is having fun, he is, I am.......its like one mass experience.

Thats the best. Jay is straight, so thats what our profile says. I agree with Annie. Put it early in your profile. I would say perhaps something like "I am bi curious, and love the touch of a woman. However, at this time I am not comfortable with giving oral to another lady"...something like that. Because, since most women here are comfortable with that sort of thing it may be just expected, or believed that you are okay with it. Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
That is sort of what the profile is for to state likes and dislikes. Put in your profile what you said here. Patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA

Username hidden
(141 posts)
Thanks for the advice...I'll have to give it some more thought. I hadn't thought about the fact that straight might be even more misleading then bi cur.... But the girl play isn't neccesary or sought out..it would be something that could just happen if the situation called for it. Again Thanks K

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I agree with Anne. I would list yourself as bi-curious and then explain what you do and do not like. I think being listed as st8 is more misleading than being listed as bi-curious. Another words, bi-comfortable is closer to bi-curious than it is to straight. I think out of the dozen or so straight women I've meet only one would I classify as straight....all of the others participated on some level of play with me which is not straight but as you put it bi-comfortable.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: Bi-COMFORTABLE