Being contacted by bi males : Swingers Discussion 148204101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesBeing contacted by bi males
TOPIC: Being contacted by bi males
Created by: wantingu2play
Original Starting post for this thread:
There is another thread with a discussion about whether couples with straight males should be contacted by couples with bi males or single bi males. I thought this would be a good place to hear what straight couples think so have a few questions.

Do you get many contacts from couples with bi males and single bi males?

Are you open to play with couples with bi males as long as it is understood that there will be no mm contact? How about single bi males?

If you do not want to be contacted by bi males, does your profile say so specifically?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
We're fine with contact from bi males, either singles or in a couple. Honestly, we view it as no different than all the bi/bi-curious women...my partner isn't actively bi, and doesn't seek out bi contact, but that doesn't mean we're going to turn down playing with someone who might be great fun just because they describe themselves as bi.

Personally, I'm secure in my sexuality and don't feel threatened by bi males. I'm not afraid I'm going to catch Teh Gayz from them, and I don't think they're lepers.

Oakland CA
Username hidden
(84 posts)
Yes, Yes, No, No.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2190 posts)
We wouldn't "block" an inquiry. It doesn't mean that a bi male or even a bi female HAS to be involved in anything other than hetero sex. Bi males who contact us have always been advised that the husband isn't homophobic but does not desire m/m contact. If our limits are understood we could consider a bi friend just as we could a straight one. How many on the site list "straight" but or bi/bi-curious anyway. If a potential partner understands the definition of "no" then we have a great start.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
We always politely say no thanks to bi males.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Do you get many contacts from couples with bi males and single bi males? Some - single bi males usually

Are you open to play with couples with bi males as long as it is understood that there will be no mm contact? No How about single bi males? No

If you do not want to be contacted by bi males, does your profile say so specifically? Yes

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6799 posts)
yes, yes and no.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
There is another thread with a discussion about whether couples with straight males should be contacted by couples with bi males or single bi males. I thought this would be a good place to hear what straight couples think so have a few questions.

Do you get many contacts from couples with bi males and single bi males?

Are you open to play with couples with bi males as long as it is understood that there will be no mm contact? How about single bi males?

If you do not want to be contacted by bi males, does your profile say so specifically?

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Being contacted by bi males