Arranging a get to gether : Swingers Discussion 82199
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesArranging a get to gether
TOPIC: Arranging a get to gether
Created by: WilliamsportMan The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Your all right about the chances as a single male. If I had a female to swing with I would, alas I don't so here I go it alone. Really not that bad, but I'm still learning. lol

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
Everyone has to find their comfort zone, but personally I would never enable a cheater. Thats just bad karma knowing you are helping someone cheat.

Make sure on future meetings with couples that the girls talk on the phone prior to meeting in person. You always need to confirm that the women are working off the same page on things. You'll find too many times the male doing all the emails and the female half not knowing what has been promised or said.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
The last post is true. Now, if you are a couple that already has friends that you are comfortable with playing it alone, you can. But yes, the lady can always find someone to play with, ESP if she is bi. The man, not so much. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Okay ... if I understand this; wife's ex BF sez he and his wife are swingers and have attended clubs & parties. Then turns out they're not only Not swingers, but she doesn't know anything about it. But he and your wife played anyway. Your wife knew that his wife was unaware when she played with him? Naughty!

Be afraid...be very afraid...and Run Away from this guy. He's already shown that he's a liar and unable to be trusted. Cheaters abound, and his being wife's ex-BF simply makes things worse! This Is Not Swinging.

JnD

Username hidden
(789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Arranging a get to gether