Are there couples out there : Swingers Discussion 139895
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there couples out there
TOPIC: Are there couples out there
Created by: njcuriouscpl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
If someone is genuinely curious about the LS and the relationships of the people who enjoy the LS, then attending events and getting acquainted with others is simply the best possible thing they could do. Even after many years of enjoying the LS, we'll occasionally attend functions and just visit without any playing.

The lifestyle isn't about "expected" sexual activity, it's about "permitted" sexual activity. BIG difference. :-)

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
When I go with my sweety out to clubs events etc..we have gone and not played or just played with each other.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
You are right, there should never be pressure on anyone to do anything they are not comfortable with. No matter if an orgy is underway at a party, if you are not into it that should be fine.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
nj yes, there are lots of couples who are very exhibitionist and voyeuristic. There are also couples that don't go to clubs to play, they go because they enjoy dressing sexy and like the sexual atmosphere. We are all here for different reasons I suppose :0).

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
yes, there are. We are not watchers but we have meet watchers at dances. Why the question?

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Are there couples out there