Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 487801091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When we first started this about 8 years ago, that's all we heard at parties and Meet and Greets. "She's Bi, she just doesn't know it yet, but I"ll flip her". Or in sending an email we get the response, "We only play with Bi-females" even when they're listed as Bi-curious. After a couple years of hearing that we stopped contacting all couples here. Couples introduce themselves to us at meet and greets. After some small talk and it looks like there's a mutual interest we tell them she's straight. They always walk away 10 seconds later. If we get an email from a couple and the other woman is bi, we always reply asking if they noticed that she's straight and if their female half is just interested in this male. We never hear from them again. LOL It can get frustrating at times, but after being in the lifestyle for this long we realize that the girl-girl thing is very high on the list around here. Now don't get us wrong, we still get a fair amount of play. But it's mostly only in group situations. We can both usually find someone else to play with although not with their respective spouses.

Lehigh Valley PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
I'm confused as to where all the bi women are who want to convert others. Are they in the clubs and Meet and Greets? A club was the only place I saw girls put on a show, and it did look fake. When we meet a couple, and possibly we will play, we have read their profile, and I assume they had ample time to read ours. The subject of the girls playing usually never comes up. We have a nice evening of chatting, flirting, and eventually foreplay with full swap. We also discuss our rules well before playing, and we stick to our rules, and respect others' rules as well.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I suppose there are bi women out there who try to convert straight women, but I am one who does not. In fact, I'm pretty sure that if I did not have bi on our profile, most women would not think I am bi. I have respect for people's boundaries and personal space.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Ero.. I agree with you. We have encountered so many bi that say "bi is not necessary" but for some reason when it comes up during play time, which makes for a awkward situation. You probably have heard all the excuses bi women have used. If only they were honest upfront my hubby or I would say we are not interested. Now I am sure there are bi females out there that are upfront but then those are probably not the ones misleading straight women-- with the hopes of converting her. I guess in some ways bi women who play such games give bi a bad rap.

On a different note, this is the straight women forum and talking about the difficulty encountering bi women is going to be discussed in here. In addition, everyone has the right to say what they want. You go Ero!!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Oh, and I am definitely not a lesbian. I could not be in a relationship with another woman. Lol.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I agree with Licks. I am bi, I am more straight than bi, but I have to be very attracted to a woman to do anything- I am not doing it to impress the guys. We do full swap. MFMF. In fact, the last time I did anything bi was during a threesome with a friend of ours a few years ago.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I am so glad someone brought this up! It is absolutely infuriating that almost EVERY woman on this site seems to be BI! Give me a break! You know that they are more than likely doing it to impress their men! Grow up ladies its ok to be with other men! You don't have to perform the girl on girl show! Leave that to the college kids in bars! If your a swinger, it means swapping with another couple!! Are you all really Bi? Or lesbians in a straight relationship? Just a thought.

Furlong PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Its true, kind of like condoms. You say always condoms...but they always mysteriously forget them or the disappear when the time comes.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
The problem is many times the couple says no bi play is okay, but if you meet up with them again bi activity is always brought up again. mmmm

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
We don't have any trouble searching for straight couples.. just but mark in no females no males.. only seach for couples.. and set it to straight. Seems to only bring up straight couples..

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women