Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 487801072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I do chat rooms, just not this one. Or on any swing site for that matter. Private chat rooms are not as crazy. I don't put my IM on here reason 1 the im system here sucks and locks up my computer and 2 the never ending parade of 22 year old males. If I email with someone and like them they get my personal IM which is on whenever I'm on line.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17709 posts)
PD.. I think the bi-women who contact us do not have your same perspective. It would be nice. Unfortunately, they are plenty of bi women who are game players. Oh, the stories I could tell! And it does not manner if we met a couple on sls, house party or club. I agree with the informing others upfront about boundaries before any playing is critical but we have been misled many times. I guess my comment " I am not bi. I am not interested in any women play" is misunderstood to mean if you try it you will like it or just give it a try.

It is difficult to find straight women in swinging. I am sure there plenty of women that seriously want to play with women. But from what I have witness there is a tremendous amount of women that do the bi for their hubby and it can be quiet frustrating women they make the assumption all women want to put on a show. I, for one when dancing do not want some women out of no where rubbing up against me. NOw a sexy tall fit man... I would have not an objection. lol

I think it is even more difficult to find a single straight women. To all you straight women how has your experience been finding a single straight women?

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I don't find it a pain, since I just don't answer, and I like to see the profile, and laugh when it is obvious that the person IMing me did not read our profile. One time I did answer, and they assumed I was a guy, because I said I was about to watch the Phillies game, lol.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
That is exactly why I keep my IM off. Too much of a pain in the ass.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Okay, maybe this is a bit off track, but how come when someone tries to initiate a private chat with me, out of the blue, they are usually male, out of my age preference, and usually more than fifty miles away? I usually don't answer, but I look at the profile first. Just once, I would like to have a woman try to chat with me, and no, not because I am bi, but because I'd like to have a conversation that does not go from the guy finding out that I am a woman to him talking dirty and pulling on his...

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
There has been flirting through out this topic. I am curious as to why you singled out certain people's posts to complain about.

Carrie who knows how to scroll when something doesn't interest her.

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
sorry wouldn't go in the chat rooms if you paid me, tried it once that was enough.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17709 posts)
ummmmmm since all I do is flirt I best stay out of the forums then.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17709 posts)
Knock it off, y'all! How dare you flirt on a swing site. You would think people were here to fuck or something. Geesh!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
It doesn't look like you've stopped posting.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women