Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 487801051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's a perfect response! - h

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
Hee-hee-heee

You LOVE it ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
gwen your so mean. LOL

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I'm straight. I get asked by men a lot "Aren't you even a little curious about being with another woman?" I've started asking them back "Are you curious about being with a another man?" That gets my point across crystal clear ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
1fatcactus - AMEN!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
We fall in that same boat. Where are the str8 women or the bi-women that understand that solid str8 women just are not into bi play. For some time now we have had to turn into for str8 mfm play....It's not fair to her she can't get a little fun, but where do we men fall that want a little play as well. She herself has been to the point that it's turning her off cause it started as fun for both. Now we see more that's there is very few full swap cpls for ea of us. And many of times when you do meets some so called str8 cpl....she's bi as well. I do laugh my ass off when they touch and rub her...lol...it just freaks her out. So now we just kick back and go out when we feel like it and sometimes go weeks not hitting any parties. Not we we tought we would see.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
*sigh* Wish that invitation was open to DSMs

;-)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12058 posts)
If you are in Las Vegas and looking for a straight couple, we're here!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(967 posts)
We have had some of the same frustrations in our searches. Bi woman are not the first option, but it seems like the only option. We've come to the conclusion that for striaght couples, SLS is a site to find parties and events. Our thought is that if we attend enough events, we'll meet more straight couples. That is the best we can hope for on this site.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
We TOTALLY understand that! We are a straight couple that encounter much the same problem. Everyone wants girl/girl and we are just not into that. There is much fun to be had if its just mf on mf play. We often meet couples where the woman is bi or bi-something. If they can play straight then we don't mind but yeah, we get discriminated a lot due to us both being straight.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women