Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010382
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   382 to 387 of 387 
User Details are only visible to members.
Have to agree with you are there any straight females out there. I am number 2 so far.

Green Isle MN
Username hidden
(28 posts)
See how new we are? We hadn't even noticed the "special search" option! Thanks all!!!!

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
True...and there IS only one of me...but I'm willing to bet there are reasonable facsimilies elsewhere ;)

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Thanks, L!! But you live in New York!!! LOL

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Don't rule out couples with bi or bi-curious women- even though I am bi-social, 95% of my play never involves the other woman at all.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
We sure wish there was a way to search the site for straight couples like you can for smokers and those with pics! It would sure save a LOT of time! We're a straight couple and RARELY even contact couples with bi females because 90% are looking for couples with OTHER bi females. We tried it and just weren't impressed! We have absolutely nothing against those who enjoy it, we're simply not among them, and don't think we should have to make "allowances" any more than anyone else should.

So! Anyone got any suggestions? Do we go ahead and contact couples with bi females and just hope for the best?... and run the risk of offending them when we point our that she's not bi? Or do we continue to expand our "search area". We're already up to 150 miles!!! LOL

This is not intended to be a rant. We're just getting a little frustrated when we come across a profile that interests us, and almost immediately see the phrase "looking for bi females and couples with bi females."

Thanks!

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   382 to 387 of 387 
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women