Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010371
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   371 to 380 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
L and 4play -

I think that you two couples need to visit DC this fall ... on the same weekend ... when we can arrange to show you the ins and outs.

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
I wish every bi person had the same mind frame as these last two sexy couples! My wife and I always state we are 100% straight at the beginning of every meeting and usually have to follow up at least once again. That is fine but after that it gets a bit touchy as Mrs. 4play is a redhead and does not posses the patience that I do.

CNL,

I believe it is in my best interest to return that favor sweets! I just can't wait for that draining dry day! *hot flash!*

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4play, as attractive as the missus is, I promise I'd do just what similar_interests said- spend all my time draining you dry ; )

L., who couldn't have said it any better, Similar

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Bisexual female doesn't mean that the female is a lesbian. Most bisexual fems that we've met prefer men, but are comfortable (and enjoy) a woman that they find attractive. Couples with straight females shouldn't give a second thought to playing with a couple with a bi fem ... just make it know that it's not your interest, and she'll spend all her time draining you man's cock, instead!

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
well, thought we better throw our name in the small pool of straight couples!

"True...and there IS only one of me...but I'm willing to bet there are reasonable facsimilies elsewhere ;) "

wish we could find one!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
We never assume there will be FF play. Just as there has to be MF attraction, so does there have to be FF attraction.

Sometimes there is, sometimes there isn't. And sometimes we find out after swapping that there is. You just can't always predict how things will go.

We seek out and play with straight couples as much as couples with BiFs. If there is no FF play, fine ! If there is it's a bonus !

Dont discount couples with BiFs until you've talked with them and know what they are looking for.

Adams MA
Username hidden
(211 posts)
We agree completely. We have run into that same problem ourselves.

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
We've been contacted by couples where the woman is straight and has no interest in bi play of any kind. We're hardly going to eliminate them out of hand because of that. We've played with straight couples and try to make it clear on our profile that we're open to any type of play, as long as it isn't painful or weird.

We've been turned down by straight couples because I'm bi though, and yes, we DO write to straight couples. Our play is based on attraction, personality, and just plain sexy behavior....I, as the woman, do NOT have to have FF play to be happy and satisfied, and J doesn't like to stand back and watch.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Hi, hope that every bi or bi curious female is looking for couples with a bi or bi female available. I have no problem with both partners being straight, so take a chance (after you let them know), and you'll be surprised there should be alot of couples who are fine with the other being both straight, I know we are. Good luck and hope you have lots of fun! N & B

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
There's not the slightest doubt in our minds that P's being as straight as I am severely limits the number of people interested in us. So does her allergy to smoke and cats. And then there's our ages. It's just a fact that there are fewer people in their 50s swinging than in their 30s or 40s. Most couples on SLS have an upper limit on their desired age range no greater than 50, and a lot of the rest have an upper limit of 55. All that leaves us with far fewer options.

We NEVER contact any couple with a bi female. If they contact US, that's a different story, assuming they have read our profile and P's being straight isn't an issue for them.

We will contact a couple with a bi-curious woman if their profile says something about "f/f play is not a requirement," or "she is primarily interested in men." If the profile doesn't say anything like that, we don't contact them either.

Jim (who marvels at how many couples we've found who ARE interested in us)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   371 to 380 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women