Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010361
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   361 to 370 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SP- Don't rule all out all women who are listed as bisexual. I am actually bi-situational. While I really do enjoy women also, I do not act on it when not called for, and sometimes when requested. I have to feel a connection and attraction for even a bifemale or it's just "straight" play. It doesn't hurt to contact them and explain your situation.

Mrs.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Similar, DC isn't even close to the worst. Baltimore is by far the worst region in the Mid-Atlantic for STDs. North Dakota has practically none.

Hmmmm. Wonder if ANYBODY on here is from North Dakota. If so, wanna fuck? LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
They were so sure they could "convert" her. What a wonderful excuse!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"So far as bi women go, Mrs. Valovers has indeed been "jumped" by bisexual women on several occasions, even after they had been informed ahead of time that she was strictly straight and had no interest in other women."

I don't understand that- personally, I wouldn't make any sexual overtures toward anyone of either gender who was clear about not being interested in me that way.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
"Bisexual men are simply in a higher risk category than straight men."

Although I think that this statement is true everywhere, it may not be as clear to people in some parts of the country as it is to others. Statistically, the risks of a bi male having something that you don't want to share are far higher in certain urban areas, such as around D.C., than in other parts of the country. (Just stats ... not stereotypes)

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
" I'm trying to figure out why bi women and men are so painted into a corner on this one. A bi man isn't going to "jump" a straight man for heaven's sake. And I, being bi, aren't going to be all over every woman I meet"

Here's our take on this:

Bisexual men are simply in a higher risk category than straight men. Since there are so many straight men, we see no reason to play with couples where the male is bisexual. It's just part of our risk minimization plan.

So far as bi women go, Mrs. Valovers has indeed been "jumped" by bisexual women on several occasions, even after they had been informed ahead of time that she was strictly straight and had no interest in other women. They were of the "Oh you are too bi, you just don't know it yet" category. Men who don't take no for an answer and jump a woman anyway would get beaten up. The same should be true for bisexual women who don't take no for an answer and jump a straight woman anyway.

So, although we don't contact couples with a bisexual woman, if they contact US, and are well aware that Mrs. Valovers is NOT interested in the other woman, and they are OK with that, then that's OK with us too. We just don't INITIATE contact with couples with a bisexual woman.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I have never felt we had a lack of activity due to me being straight. And in all the years we've been swinging, I've only had one female get overly aggressive to me. Ladywife

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
VA, us too! I'm realizing that we've been turned down by straight couples for other reasons than they aren't attracted to us. I'm trying to figure out why bi women and men are so painted into a corner on this one. A bi man isn't going to "jump" a straight man for heaven's sake. And I, being bi, aren't going to be all over every woman I meet - I tend to stay with those that will welcome the attention!

Hope2, I'm speaking for a lot of couples with bi females, who would like to understand your thinking. VA's wife is very straight, and I'm really looking forward to meeting them!

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
< - - - - - - listening intently!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hope2doyou, I guess I have to ask WHY you won't play with any couple where the woman is bi? Did Mrs. Hope have a bad experience with someone that was overly agressive? In our case, we've met and played with couples where the female is straight. I'm bi, but I also enjoy men a lot more, overall, than women. Any couple who says to us that the female is straight, we say OK, and the matter isn't brought up again.

We're a lot like Mrs 2, I (Susan) would never assume that F/F play is expected, needed, or wanted, unless I heard that specifically from the woman of the couple. If she doesn't state that, then I concentrate on wearing her husband out instead! lol

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   361 to 370 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women