Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010351
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   351 to 360 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
so... you are saying you will love us for whom we really are?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
You can be from where ever you want to be. As long as you cum our way.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Dammit Lady, you just know how to make me all warm and fuzzy don't you!

*except we are not from Texas, is that ok?*

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Oh who cares 4Play? Just get your sweet straight asses here and let us show you how much we appreciate Texans!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
"Not every bi couple has been that way with us, but we also have had the same approach as Jim done to us."

*WOW, must have been distracted at that moment! what the heck did I say?*

Not every bi couple has been that way with us, but we have had the same approach that Jim spoke of done to us also.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
"Oh you are bi, you just don't know it yet!"

Although I believe this to be true of many women--especially those new to the lifestyle, discovering their freedom, and often having their first chance to explore their sexuality--it's a pretty lame thing to use as an excuse for initiating unwanted activity. If that's truly the case, the woman who "doesn't know it yet" will start to become curious about it. Then she will let other bi women know that she's ready to experiment.

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
Not every bi couple has been that way with us, but we also have had the same approach as Jim done to us. ("Oh you are bi, you just don't know it yet!") In fact more often then not!

However we have meet a few great bi couples that see us as straight and respect us in that way so we wont get out the wooden stake and holy water yet!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Any time! :-)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Jim what says you about NY STD rates, what about NJ? (Please please don't send me to the CDC website :/) "

Well, I don't KNOW the data for the NYC or NJ STD rates. I learned what I DO know by going to that CDC website. ONE OF US has to go there to research the data.

Guess which one?

ROFL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"Similar, DC isn't even close to the worst. Baltimore is by far the worst region in the Mid-Atlantic for STDs. North Dakota has practically none"

Baltimore is indeed a national "winner" in that statistical field, but I look at Balto-Wash as being essentially part of the same region. My point is that someone in the lifestyle in North Dakota (since you mention that state) might not understand why people in other parts of the country see the bi-male as being a statistically high enough health risk to make that a factor in wanting to play.

That's a factor that we consider around here, even though bi-male sexuality in itself isn't a big deal to us. I don't think that every bi-male is just dying to do things to me (male half) that I don't welcome. As for him looking at my cock, hopefully it's going to be in his wife at that time, so why should that bother me?

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   351 to 360 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women