Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010341
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   341 to 350 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yes my wife

Somers NY
Username hidden
(68 posts)
We experienced an extremely agressive bi woman our very first time playing. Was I bi curious? I'm not even sure I was at that point, but I certainly didn't expect to be put in a lip lock by a woman within a couple of minutes of entering her home! I think that's why now, years later, I don't initiate FF contact, unless the other woman makes it clear she is open to it.

Mrs. VA, for example, has nothing to worry about.....while I find her extremely attractive, I would NEVER assume that I could "change" her feelings about it. I'd always thought that my first experience at the "bi" end of the lifestyle was a fluke. Now I'm thinking there are more agressively bi women out there than I'd originally thought. We always ask, if someone lists themselves as Bi curious, just how curious are they? And if a woman lists herself as straight, then she's straight. Period.

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
"Maybe someone needs to explain bi-curious to us straight shooters. SNIP But the thought of going down on another woman makes me squeemish (she says with the deer in the headlights look) Having another woman grabbing my tit, ass, clit, Noooooooooooooooo."

I'd say you're not bi curious, then. L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Maybe someone needs to explain bi-curious to us straight shooters. I don't have a problem putting my arm around another woman, heck I have been on the recieving end of light flirtations and its left me wondering.... is she bi? This is in a non swing setting. A friend of ours she always flirts and has no idea about this part of our life. But the thought of going down on another woman makes me squeemish (she says with the deer in the headlights look) Having another woman grabbing my tit, ass, clit, Noooooooooooooooo. So if just the thought gives me the woolys how can anyone say your bi and just don't know it? BTW we are sooo close to North Dakota - think we will have to search that area more. :)

Green Isle MN
Username hidden
(28 posts)
"L, that "L" word is just a formality"

Then this is my formal proclamation that I intend to do dirty things with you, while our spouses do likewise, in straight-but-twisted ways.

How's that?

Now, back on topic, I have to say that it doesn't make my gender look so good to hear that people have experienced pushy bi women like that. If a guy pulled the same thing, he'd likely find himself sans a few teeth, or other even more valuable parts. No means no, that's all there is to it. It's not like just because I'm bi-friendly I'm interested in every woman that wants to play, and I wouldn't tolerate that behavior despite my sexual preferences.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Baby wouldn't like it if she found someone other than a man down there. We have a hard time finding straight couples also. We have Bi F/ friends, she doesn't hold malice to them. We would like to find a straight group around here, or close, 100 miles maybe.

Gulf Shores AL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
L, that "L" word is just a formality, but you can do really dirty things to me and we can talk about them in the morning!

;)~

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
"so... you are saying you will love us for whom we really are? "

I don't want to love you. I want to do really dirty things with you. But I promise to still like you in the morning.

L. ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
*Dreamy Sigh!*

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
What?? No banana dicks? LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   341 to 350 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women