Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   331 to 340 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thats it, I am going on a crusade! I want to make every straight woman bent at the hip! I feel this is a duty and a quest, something that I was meant to do from the time I tried to get back in that womb!

So lady's if you are straight and want to be bent over then help is on the way!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Actually, I'm trying NOT to imagine! I'm still at work and I might have to get up and walk somewhere!

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
Similar, there has to be a way to do this. How about if EVERYONE takes their vacation next year to the same place! If we all show up in whatever spot is central for all of us, can you even imagine?!!

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I say that we all get together ... how's Baltimore sound? I think they have cheap flights from TX.

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(143 posts)
I'll bet you have a sexy cylinder! *WEG*

Susan (who is lamenting that "all the good ones" are in some other state! ;-)

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
On your way to Texas, Susan, come check out my "cylinder" close up!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
4Play, every single time I see your pictures and/or your posts, I want to drive to Texas! lol I may be completely and utterly turned on by Mrs. 4Play, but I promise to only watch and keep my hands (and other body parts) to myself....besides, Mr 4Play is so sexy, I don't think I'll have a problem! VA too! I love men with brains that function on all their cylinders! Susan

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
We agree, Susan you are right on track once again! Don't judge a book by its cover!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
You're right, Susan, we aren't going to run and hide from anyone. In fact, we are flattered when a couple with a bi female is interested enough in us to contact us.

We don't initiate contact with couples with bi females, although we certainly respond to those who contact us. If we didn't have plenty of couples with straight or bicurious females in our area, we certainly would contact couples with bi females.

When we DO contact other couples, instead of just waiting for them to contact us, we just figure that we have the greatest chance for a positive response from couples with a straight female, a lesser but still viable chance for a positive response from couples with a bicurious female, and the least chance for a positive response from couples with a bi female.

It's all about fishing where you have the greatest probability of hooking the fish you're trying to catch! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Westcpl, your wife and a lot of others. And they should never have to defend the fact that they're straight. Overall, we've played with more straight couples and couples where the bicurious female really isn't, more than couples with a true bi female. Since I like men, we have no problem with playing with straight couples.

To those straight couples who wrote here that they would never contact a couple with a bi female. All I can say is write them if you're attracted to their profile, and ASK. You may find that they have no problem playing straight. You also may find that they DO have a problem with it, but by having started a dialogue, you'll at least know. I don't see VAlovers running and hiding from us, although his wife is not the least interested in bi play. This bi woman at least will respect your choices providing you make them clear up front. I can't speak for others, but I suspect there are lots like me out there. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   331 to 340 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women