Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   321 to 330 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think one of the biggest problems with us bi women playing with a st8 couple is the lack of communication between the two women and also the huge amount of assumptions and erroneous ideas flying around. The key is always to be up front with your initial contact exposing exactly what is acceptable and what is not. If they don't compliment each theres no feeling hurt.. .not everyone is made to play with each and you move on. I have played with st8 couples and some st8 allow you to go down on them and just won't receprocate and others only let you play with their boobs and others don't even want you to touch them. So you have to be flat out honest with each other ahead of time of what you are in to and what you aren't. Pretty siimple to me.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
L, you'd better keep that house looking good....I don't want you and Bacchus to have to spend a lot to fix it up before we all get there! lol

Poly, since you know the layout, you'll be in charge of getting the "play areas" organized. But please, no pictures of yourself wallpapering the walls! A few, in strategic locations, will be ok though. I can only take so much conceit at one time! lmao

Hugs to all, I actually DO have work to do today! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Hey Poly you know the front bedroom is always yours. Of course there will be pretention and conceit. We like all kinds of people except those who don't bath or lack any semblance of manners. Now everyone cross your fingers and hope Tammy keeps moving as fast as she is so she doesn't have much time to gain strength since we're expected to be ground zero. My landscape trees look so much better upright then they would against the roof. Hurricane party my house! Cum one cum all! L *who's home alone this week. Puts her slicker back on and ponders which window to shutter next and wondows why I thought that many tiki torches were pretty when now I need to go yank them all out of the ground in the driving rain. If I'm not back in ten, you'll know I konked myself in the head bringing down the purple martin house.*

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LW, you'd better make the guest list, if I do it, we'll boost the population of Florida by at least a few hundred! But there will be one rule - no one will be allowed to act pretentious or conceited. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
ummm... Carrie?

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Who do you think I was talking about cumming east 4play?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
that was pretentiousness as hell Lady! LOL

*hope I am one of the lucky ones though!*

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I like you're thinking S. Winter party at our house, east or south for all. Sounds central enough to me. We'll get extra condoms....umm I mean hot tub towels. Do we get to pre-screen tha attendies? Oops, wrong thread, I trust your judgement.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I'm with Ladywife, 4Play....bend me, shape me...well, you know the song!

I got a great idea, everyone needs to head to FL to Ladywife's in late winter...we can all meet there. She won't mind if we take over the house for a couple of days! We can have this huge Meet and Greet! Oops...I guess I'd better ask her first if its ok that I'm inviting myself and a few of my closest forum posters, like maybe 150 or so! lol susan

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
4pplay, you can bend me any which way you want!

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   321 to 330 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women