Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 487801032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
most couples "require" girl girl play. makes it hard for a couple with a str8 female to meet. it gets old being accused of being fake because of being str8, it gets old when couples think they can convert someone. heres a novel concept, respect people if they are str8, not every women is a raging lesbian. there are women who like men and cock only.

Hamilton NJ
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Welcome to the forum Erin4381.

And no, straight couples are not at the bottom of the list...that space is reserved for single males.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12131 posts)
We have been in the lifestyle for about eight years, in the early days my wife was curious and explored with other ladies... but in the last three years she has decided that she was done with her curiosity, and is strictly straight! Which is fine with me, of course.

What i don't understand is when people say that some girls only play with other girls for their husband?!?! I mean, what the hell is that all about? First of all, do you think that same husband would play with another guy to please her (I think not)!? Second, his motivation to have her do something that she might or might not what to do, is nauseating to say the least. And third, is when couples ask us if she is REALLY straight? As if we were lieing...lol?

Thoughts?

RJ & Shelly

Kinnelon NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
@stillinluv. We have to concur. We often get e-mails from other couples asking "are you sure your wife wouldn't be interested in playing with my wife?" There must be some attraction to trying to convert a straight girl to bi or something.... just not happening here.

Richmond VA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Well, I'm a straight woman, and a couple just sent me an email relaying to me that it's too bad I'm not bi...why can't I just be bi, huh?...and the kicker is that they posted they are both straight on their profile. That's frustrating and rude. Go figure.

Princeton Jct NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I'm going to bring up the "R" word: respect.

I am a bisexual female, and I have always appreciated and loved men and women since before I can pinpoint the exact time.

If you are a bisexual female, you shouldn't be trying to jump a straight woman's bones. Respect their decision.

If you are a straight female, you shouldn't think that bisexual females automatically want to jump your bones. Respect their decision.

Although I am bisexual, I never force anyone to do something they don't want to do, and if a woman is straight, that's her choice. I'm not about to knock her down and ravish her like a pirate trying to steal booty. Just like you, ladies, wouldn't want some random man doing the same without your consent. It's rude. It's disrespectful. It's tacky and lacks class.

Sure I love another bisexual female in the mix, but I also appreciate straight females as well.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
The women I know who are Bi, are NOT the type who do something just because their "man" wants them to. They respect that I am straight... although, yes I get the jokes... but they are who they are because of them, not their men.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Are the women really bi, or are they just subservient to their men who demand them to be bi? Women should be the orientation they are!!!

Princeton Jct NJ
Username hidden
(5 posts)
In the search engine you can choose what you are looking for, as we too look for straight couples. When we do play with couples with bi or bi-cur women, it is asked if my being straight is a problem as i do not do women...

Benton KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
I am listed as bi because I am. BUT with certain ladies I can be straight as an arrow if need be. Sometimes you meet people and just click. Seeing her with hubby was amazing. Seeing her happy was nice too :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women