Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010311
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   311 to 320 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Simbaxxx, must ask, do you ever go to LA Couples? Does Mr Sim just shiver if anyone suggests entering the "dark room"?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Bicpl - I like the way you think!!!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
SimBaxxx LOVE his attitude..might we suggest leaving the lights on so you can see and a blindfold for him ;-0~ chris and sue

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
With our experiences, whenever we come across a couple with a bi female, that female is looking to play with Boss as well. I'm not saying that every couple that has a bi half is like that, but that's just been our experience.

Chameleon

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
bicpl - I have used that line in reverse on him.... HA!! He was man enough to say he would allow any lips in the dark.... (but he knows I would love to watch that...I'd have to light to candle to watch...lol)

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
SimBaxxx, He may get it if you use the line on HIM....with a Bi GUY...hey "lips are lips right?" :-D

Rabbit....right you are...since she is bi yet respects others str8ness maybe you might want to add that 2 your profile...maybe you'll get some xtra str8 action that otherwise might pass you bi ;-) chris and sue

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
That is a VERY GOOD point about the search engine not having just str8!! It should also have a Bi ONLY feature and probably a Gay one TOO. There is a gay couple on here that had to also reegister one as a fem. Promoting the SLS site among gay couples (m or F) would probably generate alot of revenue! Most Gay/bi sites are NOT Swinger sites...just bi/gay couple looking for romance. There is a HUGH untapped market there!!!

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
he he... I am the man here! LOL Just listening to her coments when she states them.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4play that reminds me of my husbands old stand by statement when I tell him I'm not about to approach a st8 woman for any kind of playing much less try and go down on her... he says "Why not... lips are lips in the dark" Aaahhhhh men!!!! He just doesn't get it!!!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I guess I feel a straight person wants no sexual or oral contact with the same sex! That means to me that those people mentioned in the last post that do not reciprocate should not be straight, Bi-situational would be my classification of them.

I do agree with the communication though, that goes with any sexual pair in my opinion.

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   311 to 320 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women