Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010301
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   301 to 310 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is one of the main reasons we got in to the Lifestyle - my husband thought it would be nice for my bi side to "blossom" more. I never actively pursued it in any way prior... a few incidents in college but when I met my husband he asked if I had interest and he said he knew how I could experiment further... and he was right.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
VERY well put, Rabbit and/or Bunny!!!!

Not to add another twist to the conversation (but here goes!), do you all think that the high percentage of bi women (vs straight) on most lifestyle sites is because the opportunities are here?

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Good point Rabbit.... my lesbian friends have also said the same..... I have even had a couple of them solict my husband for the "real" thing once in awhile....

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Just For Fun - I was wondering what you thought a Bi woman would do once rescued and off the island.... you said you would jump the captian of the ship. You would have to out run me to the Captains quarters.....LOL! I'm BI and love pussy but nothing could ever replace cock for me. Cock is number one and pussy number two in my book...always.

Where are the st8 women on this site? Thats always been my question ...just what is st8? I always thought it meant no playing with other women in a sexual sense at all because if you had any interest at all at any level you would then not be st8 but bi-curious I would think.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
ROFL!!! LOVED that opening comment, Just For Fun!!!! Good point!!!!

Mr P

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
This is a very interesting discussion. It makes me think about the fact that every time we go to a club, almost every guy in there wants to see his wife eat a pussy, (often MINE, lol) but not ONE of those guys wants to suck a dick for MY enjoyment. God that bugs me!

Tawney oh, and as for the bi-thing... I never really thought about it till we decided to try swinging, and when i did try it, I was pretty into it, lol I found out that I actually enjoyed something that I had never even considered before. Also... the more I do it, the more I like it. I'm even to the point now where I love to look at the naked pics of the women we might meet, to get turned on. Am I Bi? No. If I was stranded on an island with a woman, i would probably fuck her the whole time, but the minute we got rescued, I'd be ALL OVER the ships captain. :) that's how you know who you are inside, and how you become 'comfortable' with your sexuality. It has allowed me to 'pretend' and let myself go during swinging, and that has been a real joy!

Are there any strait women out there, this thread asks???

Yes. I am one. But in a lifestyle like this, I want to 'try it' first and see if I like it. Actually I'm glad I tried it several times, because I needed to re-program some of my younger pre-concieved notions about it before I was fully able to let go and enjoy it.

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(17 posts)
We're friends with the owners. They went through hell getting it open and I think the delays initially have hurt them. I especially miss her. Neither she nor I are the typical "let's go shopping, coffee clutch lunch types" but we were serious lunch buddies. We lived near each other, both had great flexibility to work schedules and when one of us was just having one of those days it became lunch time. If you ever go, let me know by private e-mail and make sure you get to meet them. They are wonderful people.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I have heard good and bad about Club Amnesty.... good facility but at times not enough people there.. but its catching on. I just haven't gotten there... much farther away.

Mr Sim doesn't mind the dark room... he says if its a guy that grabs him.. he'll never know it so why worry about it... he was too busy groping the women he could find while I slowly sloooooowly freaked out in the total darkness.

The doghouse was interesting to watch if someone was in there ... but not enough fun to go in there. I always liked the bondage room upstairs and the big middle group room.... especially when it was packes with about 30 couples.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
See, I think that's part of the difference between straight men and women. Bacchus is not a homophobe. During play time he accepts there will be inadvertant touching but he will not go in the dark room and he merely laughed at the doghouse room. No way is he not going to be certain the gender of who is sexually touching him. Whenever we leave the locker room and are near the entrance I have to tease him. Have you tried Club Amnesty (fairly new) in OC yet?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
OMG!!! We go to LACouples all the time... and only ONCE did I go in to the dark room. It totally freaked me out!!! Not that people could grope me and I couldn't see who.... I liked that part..... It was the fact that I got very disoriented in the maze and didn't know which way was out.... and you can't see your hand in front of your face..... I had to call to hubby and tell him to get me and I grabbed on to him and wouldn't let go... and I did everything I could to keep the panic undercontrol.. and he quickly got me out there...my reaction totally took me by surprise!

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Start   301 to 310 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women