Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010282
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   282 to 291 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
simba....you always come up with interesting threads and thoughts....so enjoy your holidays and kisses and licks back......renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
Renee you have my style of play......play hard!!! Have a great holiday!! Kisses and licks to you my dear!!

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Well that goes without saying.... if you aren't prepared you won't win... so why play...

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I guess that depends on whether you are sprinting or running the triathlon....both are strenous and exhausting....

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Sihot - the question is usually asked by the female in our case if the other female is bi (not by the male).... and thats been our experience. Females that are bi usually want to know if the other female is bi also because they know there will be an added element to the play on top of the normal straight play with the other male. For us, that makes for additional eroticism on top of normal st8 play. Also, we bi females complain just as much as st8 females on wanting the other male attractive. If that other male isn't attractive I don't care how attractive the bi female is..... they don't get on our list for play....being bi I play with BOTH.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
IM STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW...LOL

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Hmmmmm interesting. Well... no I don't fantasize about women when outside of play..... However, I certainly look at women and wonder what they look like naked... but wouldn't say I get hot over them outside of play. It's only in play that my desires kick in to high gear.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
But wait a minute Rabbit.... some play sessions I have desires for women and other sessions I'm more interested in just men... does that make me bi the first session and st8 the second because my desire levels changed? I think to have any incidental play there has to be desire...otherwise why would you be doing something if you didn't desire it (play with it). Please define your meaning of "desire"....

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
In my book.... if a st8 woman allows another woman to go down on her... then she is bi-curious... but definitely not straight. If a straight woman just plays with the other woman's boobs and nothing else.... then she is borderline... could go either way.... for me it depends on how enthusiastic in her play with the boobs are... if she really gets in to and just won't stop and keeps coming back for more.... she seems more bi-curious.. if its just a quick brushover and quick lick with little time spent on them.. then shes straight.... .however thats just Simbas unit of measurement!! However, many bi women don't go down on women.....just as many st8 men don't go down on women.

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I think the reason this topic keeps coming up is because people keep experiencing what I had happen this weekend. Went to a small house party with 6 couples. One of the six women was classified on sls as straight. So, I knew when there was a feeding frenzy on the bed with arms and hands every where that I needed to stay cognizant of where the straight lady was at in the mix. As it turns out... she was not even close to being straight!!! I run in to more st8 women that are bi-curious! Now I'm beginning to wonder as to the answer this threads original thread..... I know you are out there .. but where I haven't gotta clue!!!

Battle Ground WA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... More 
Start   282 to 291 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women