Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010272
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... More 
Start   272 to 281 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
4playlovers why does it say him straight her straight

Hanson MA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
They magically appear when you say "oh my" after you open our profile. Don't forget to say that though or they won't open! :) I am lesbian though, I don't like guys, thus my comment. he he!

Happy Holidays to you as well!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
why thank ya 4play.....nice pics of your wife, she's a hottie......nice ummmmm smile :) where's your pics????????????????? im bi not lesbian, so i like guys too.... just messin with ya.......have a happy holliday....renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
I know if I were a woman I would turn BI with you bicateyez, but I have always wanted to be a lesbian when I grow up! My wife on the other hand...

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
we respect everyone and their wishes.....we have actually met a few couples, where the woman was straight......but i have a way with women and they always end up playing a little with me anyways....i am not sure why tho....i never push the subject, nor the hubby's but straight women always end up being a little bi with me? maybe because i'm so sweet and polite? if you are straight, i have no problem with it, it's your choice and i never go past any rules or limits......renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
Hi,

There are straight women out there and I am one of them. I understand the frustration of trying to find a straight only couple. We try to be open, but always make sure that the straight only does not bother the other couple. I can say that bi has been tried on me, and I have no desire for it. So, when our profile says straight only, we mean it. Hope to hear from more straight women out ther.

Mrs. Nib

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
btw..simba you're a lucky woman....it takes me forever to cum, but once i do, watch out...

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
i understand what you're saying sihot....ahhh it makes sense now....if i am with a guy who can't go the distance i still have my hubby and his wife, etc....like simba said......wear me out? alas last night, er, this morning yup.....we got to the party at 11 pm saturday night and left 8 am this morning.......i'm past the distance :) renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
sihot... to be honest generally no man or woman has worn me out... time wears me out..... I'm an early to bed person and come about midnight no matter what I'm doing my attention span wanes and no matter how good it is... I start looking at my watch (and 99% of our play is at night).

The other factor is... I can't handle more than about 15 to 20 minutes maximum intercourse or the next day I'm sore as hell.... so I avoid marathons. I'm lucky in that I can orgasm in less than 5 minutes so in 20 minutes I'm very satisfied. So, most of my evening is not in fucking ...its in giving oral for men/woman, playing with toys with others..fucking a woman with big strap on, playing with my husband while he is fucking another woman and playing with her too.... my favorite is to lick her clit while he is fucking her... so "going the distance" in my case is just not really a factor that I have to worry about since there are a lot of things on my menu in an evening.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
sorry about double post....button got stuck :)

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... More 
Start   272 to 281 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women