Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Are there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
bi women is not becoming more prevalent. It has always been prevalent. Women are usually more naturally open to beauty and sensuality and they also are naturally more touchier feelie with their girlfriends and show them physical affection i.e. hugs, kisses etc. These tendencies lend themselves to experiment more in this direction since most swingers by nature are looking for adventure and new experimentation by looking in to swinging in the first place. Since women by nature are already more affectionate with their vanilla girlfriends (and many men aren't) and share more openly with them on their lives..... bi curiosity is not such a big stretch like it is for men.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
In reference to the question posed by richdon03, during the period that JoAnn and I were first casting around this Web site, we were concerned that we might not find anyone having similar interest or compatible goals. We now know that this concern was unfounded. The prospects might look poor at first, but you will find people who are a good fit. Every once in a while, we run into a new piece of evidence that tells us that there are even more people engaged in The Lifestyle than we had previously estimated. Out of a populaiton so large, there are good matches for everyone. Michael

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
hammer6143 is a virgin poster also. Just noticed.

Mr nib

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
You too herewear, and curious. Darn!! Your all so far away!! :O/

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
Darn sweetjzabelle! Why do you have to be so far away from us!! :O/

Mr nib

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
hammer6143 Did you know you have your profile hidden from couples? Just checking because i clicked on it after seeing your post here.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
I have been noticing that there have been more women putting straight on their profiles, but state that they have or will play with women. I would think that is bi-curious. I am not trying to be rude. I am very straight and not sure how to interpret those kinds of profiles.

Niblet

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(813 posts)
there are many women who say they are bi friendly bi curious passive bi whatever they term it but are really str8 women who prefer men but are open to girl/girl play and i think a great deal dont even find it necessary if its not part of the equation ... we post as str8 but she has played with females if the chemistry is right and always of her oen volition we dont push it and dont care if it happens it happens... not an issue for us

Whitestone NY
Username hidden
(761 posts)
I can imagine how tough it is to meet st8 women when not all people even listed as straight are really straight. We recently had a couple email us that want to get together and according to their profile she is very straight. So, we start emailing back and forth and it was obvious from the dialog that the male half was doing all the contacting with us and every time I raised my concerns about my play preferences being on the bi side he assured me that she is "now open to some touching and playing with the right person". So... is she straight or isn't she straight is the now the item in question....

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
From the looks of things it's going to be tough finding straight women in Rhode Island. Since this is new to us I fear we may not find our fantasies fulfilled. Sad.

I Wish I'd stayed in Texas. Who knew ther was so much going on there.

Johnston RI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women