Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actions do speak louder than words. But i see a lot of labeling and judging by people especially in this thread. If a person is kind enough to do something they normally wouldn't do and really have no interest in doing to satisfy a friends needs you want to label and judge that person. I'm kinda appalled at some of the attitudes. Especially some of the people that want to make fun and joke at straight couples. Lynn and I would never do that to anyone else regardless of their sexual orientation. I even see people making slight of straight husbands because the wife may sleep with another man. Something about the husband not being able to give her what she really needs. I can see many people don't have a clue about swinging.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
"What's inside of you is what makes you who you are, not your actions."

Huh? What happened to actions speak louder than words. Your actions are how you are judged. They are pretty important and should reflect who you are 100%.

Two1-"Give me the REAL women anytime!!!"

Who are the real women?

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Correct me If I'm wrong. But it appears to me their are primarily two types of couples with Bi fems. Those that really want a bi fem for their own pleasure but have had to settle for couples with a bi fem (please don't take offense). And those with a bi fem that truly want to meet other couples regardless of if they have a bi fem or not.

Lynn is straight and we sometimes find it hard to talk to couples with bi females. But I have to say the majority completely understand. They ask a few questions and we talk about it. We don't initiate contact with a couple who say they are primarily interested in girl/girl play. On our profile we make it clear Lynn is straight so anyone who contacts us knows the situation. Lynn might allow a woman to go down on her if she was drunk enough and trusted the person. But she's made it perfectly clear to me at least that she's not interested in women. What's inside of you is what makes you who you are, not your actions. So just because this MIGHT happen doesn't make her Bi.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I think when I read these posts concerning straight vs. bi, there just seems to be so much confusion about the "lables" themselves. I mean everybody has a different idea of what bi, and what bi-curious means to them. Even "straight" can be confusing, as I've chatted with women that were straight in their everyday lives and on their profiles, but admitted to having lived through bi-sexual encounters in the past.I guess as far as everyday life goes, I should have label myself here as straight as well. In regular life I've never had a desire to seek out women sexually, nor have I ever seen myself as ever being partnered with another woman. I enjoy men way too much for that. I guess I chose bi for our profile simply because in a couple of threesomes we've done with another woman, there was some girl play. Since I was the giver as well as the receiver, and had enjoyed both, it just seemed to be the best choice. As far as real life tho, I don't feel that what we choose to do or not to do while in a heated passionate moment, really determines our sexuality tho. I'm very happy with my man, and if I never played with another girl again, it wouldn't change that happiness. I guess I simply chose the "bi" lable to let others know that I had actually had some experience,tho very little, and was open to it again under the right circumstances is all.

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
Hello! I agree with the other posts. I am not bi. I do have bi-curious on my profile, because I am willing to play with a woman. However, I am completely honest from the very beginning regarding my sexuality. I am pretty much straight, although I have been told that I would make a very talented lesbian lol. We had a woman email us, and from her email she was definately looking for a woman who could give her more than I am willing to give. I emailed her back, thanking her for her wonderful email. But I did tell her that she was looking for a lady who was willing to give her more than I am. No problem, I hope she did find that lucky lady.

But you do need to realize that probably 95% of the women in this lifestyle are at least bi-curious. shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I consider myself to be a straight female who is willing to do limited play with a woman if the mood is right. However, in all honesty I do not get turned on by another woman. So here I am!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I seem to agree with a lot of what has been said here. I consider myself straight, although I'm listed as bi-curious. I love the male body, but I can also appreciate a woman's body. I have no problem with kisses, hugs, touches etc., but when it comes to oral I will receive from anyone, but I'm not into giving oral to women. I say this up front, so that there are no surprises. I do think that if the chemistry was there between me and another woman I might be tempted, but that remains to be seen. Meanwhile, I very much enjoy being the center of attention from a group of men :-)

Tricia

West Islip NY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Oh we would be delighted to double team Mrs. Akron!! However, once we were done you would have me down between your legs enjoying your enjoyment....:)

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
First let me say Akron.... you are one hot sexy guy! Believe me I don't say that to many....

Now..I never look for that best female that did better than anyone else... because females are the icing on my cake and not the cake. Mr. Sim is my cake and everything else is just fun fluff. However, it's much easier for me to find an attractive female to play with than an attractive male (obviously you are away above the pack). As was stated before... the ugly guy with the hotty wife is easy to find...

Now here is how Mrs Akron and I differ..... " One, she enjoys pleasing me and she knows I LOVE to watch her. "

I enjoy pleasing Mr. Sim too and he LOVES to watch me playing with another female or double teaming a female together like its us against her and we devoured her. We are the team working together....which we really get a kick out of that.

"Two, she enjoys the dance leading up to the sexual sharing. She likes feeling attractive to other men....being seduced by them. "

I don't enjoy "foreplay" that much so the feeling attractive to other men and the dance leading up to it is kinda lost on me. PLUS... a huge part of this aspect is that I DON'T take what men say in their "seduction" as any "truths. If they find me attractive then they will say nice things...so they can get to their goal in mind.... What they say doesn't make me feel special in any way because they have said the same things to many other pretty playmates. The only words in seduction that resinate and make me feel special only come from someone that is in love with me...Mr. Sim. Everyone else....just words to get to the end result. Nice words.... but empty words when the person really doesn't even know the "real" me. So, there is no need for "seduction" of me by a male. If I find him appealing and attractive ...there will be no seduction needed....I will ready for him before he can get any words out his mouth.

"And finally, she really enjoys the attention of two men at the same time. "

Yes, being the center of attention is very nice! However, it still comes in as second place for me. A MFM means that Mr. Sim is "teamed" with the other male and they are working as a team to give me attention. Its the working part of the team with MR. Sim is what I find so appealing in sex. So since in a MFM situation I don't get that it isn't as fun. First place comes when Mr. Sim and I work as a team together and go pick out a couple with a hot wife or single fem and we go work her over and high five each other when we do things to her WE want to do together working as team. That team effort of sex is what attracts my attention....not being the center of attention in a situation.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
"....distinct correlation between the UGLY HUBBIE and the BI WIFFIE in many instances. "

Luckily thats not our case. LOL! However, we see the "UGLY HUBBIE and the hot WIFFEE" scenario in the 40+ age bracket and it has nothing to do with the wife being bi or straight. It has to do with the age bracket and men going bald and starting to pack on a stomach while the wifee goes to the spa, has time to exercise and the money to use plastic surgery enhancements whereas the men don't and let themselves go. Sigh. Many couples st8 and bi complain about this.

As far as noticing things.... in my communications with many bi females they have found what they think is an interesting scenario (mind you not all) they have found in playing with straight couples that the Mr. of a st8 female is Mr. Empty Pants and that the reasoning for bi fems not that in to playing with other men that much is because they are so satisfied with their own husband that they don't feel the desire to be with other men so they play more with something else that they don't have on the daily menu... women. Not many people will fess up to this statement but I've had ALOT of bi fems make this remark and observation to me - and NO it isn't my opinion because I haven't played enough with str8 couples to make that kind of observation on the Mr. Empty pants remarks. However, I can concur with the part of the statement about bi women playing with other men.... I play with other men but I'm not thaaaaat enthusiastic to do so because I'm so satisfied with Mr. Sim and no one can come close to comparing to him so that far second best doesn't always entice me. So, what is left on the menu to play with..... females.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women