Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It got answered by sihot lol--but I'll answer the question for you from my straight, single woman perspective. I personally don't have a problem with a bi-sexual woman in the "play", but if I don't find her physically appealing to me then I wouldn't put myself in that position of a MFMF (or FMF) in the first place.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
ROFLMAO!!!! Bravo sihot!!! Sooooo true girl!!! ;-)

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Shelly--I differ with your opinion of the "totem pole of play" lol. Speaking of course for myself, I don't feel like I'm "one notch above the single male" on that totem pole. I assure you I don't lack emails from one end of the spectrum to the other--couples included. I did NOT join this site or the lifestyle to "explore a bi-side"--for I am neither "bi-curious" nor am I "bi-sexual". Don't get me wrong, I don't mind playing with all involved, but when I do, I do it because it turns me on knowing that it turns on the man I am with. Just a little insite to us "single females on that totem pole" lol lol.......lol

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Erotic, Yes m&g's are FUN! Don't do like I did for a while girl and get so wrapped up over one aspect of the LS that you end up taking the fun out of it. That is just not good, and applies unneeded pressure to the whole thing. You just need to get your confidence up, and let your true self come out. Just relax! Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thank you everyone for being so kind. I am going to try and relax a little and enjoy myself. I actually feel worse for hubby than for me. I am actually ok spending time with hubby, but I know he's already bored with the club scene since it's been just the two of us everytime we're there. He worries about me not having a good time if he dances with other people so he stays with me. We're going to try other events such as M&G's where talking is easier than at clubs and see how that goes.

Freehold NJ
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Erotic, I can relate to you in a lot of ways girlie. As a matter of fact, Simbaxxx was SO HELPFUL to me with her advice in this area. You have got to not be so shy, and just relax. Don't hesitate in allowing yourself to be a flirt and have fun. I know, its HARD to do. And you have to make sure that the Mrs. is okay with you, or you come across as disrespectful. But try and loosen up, and have fun. I have learned that the one thing men are attracted to more than anything is confidence. You are GORGEOUS, show it girl! Shells

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Erotic,

Come to south florida for a visit. I don't know what clubs you go to but at least here there's alot of men on the dance flood. I do the "white man" dance, but I just grab a girl to dance with and no on notices me anyway.

I can't believe men don't flirt with you? Unless you told me I wouldn't leave you alone.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I have nothing against the bi-females, I think they are sweet, friendly and very approachable. However, being straight, having a women flirt with me is not going to going to do it. I need the male half to approach me so we can see if there is a connection. We've found that in this lifestyle (at least in our area) most men do not approach the women, they wait for their wives to make the move and join in if things are "right".

Being on the shy side, it is very hard for me to approach another person. Hubby, on the other hand, is very social and have no trouble starting a conversation. We both also like to dance, but, we've found that at a club, it is the women who are usually dancing and flirting with each other. Hubby have no problems finding a dance partner or starting a conversation with another women, however, I do. It seems most men do not dance and they do not approach another women to talk. Hubby and I usually end up staying together and dancing alone because he does not want me to be left out. I think men with Bi-women have such an easy time since their wives does all the planning that they do not have a need to flirt with other women. I would love to meet a couple where the man is just as flirtatious as the woman and is also a dancer.

Freehold NJ
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Hey all, I think there alot more men who are at least curious. However, our society has an absolutely brutal stigma against bi males...where bi females are "cool" and sheik, bi men are dirty and shameful. As far as bi females in the lifestyle. This is a simple fact. Straight females are one notch above single males on the totem pole of play. Since at least 95% of the women are at least here to explore their bi side a woman who is straight does not get much play.

I admit to not being bi-sexual. I enjoy playing with the ladies, and have done so on quite a few occasions. But I never lie or lead women to believe that I can give them more than I am willing to give. And they have all been wonderful, all of them.

Jay has many friends who are true lesbians, not bi-sexual. And they are the warmest, most open minded people I have known in a long time.

Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"That alone tells me something is way out of whack. I really doubt that women are bisexual in larger numbers than males are."

I believe there are alot of bi men that are hidden (or maybe men that aren't bi but have the potential to be bi). There could be large numbers and we don't know it because society demands it be repressed. However, I do think women are more prone to bisexuality. Women are naturally more kissy, feely, huggie type people vs men. Those attributes lend to being more affectionate on all levels with other humans vs men. I do believe because women carry these deeply embedded characteristics that they are more prone to being bisexual. Plus, there are all levels of being bisexual just as there are all levels of being st8. Some straight women won't swallow or even do BJ's and there are some bisexual females that won't eat pussy. There are many st8 women that swear they are st8 but then turn around and like to play with other women's boobs. Now come on.... if you are st8 you don't enjoy playing with another woman's boobs.....bisexual is just enjoying sexual contact with the same sex....but doesn't govern HOW MUCH and WHAT type of sexual contact no more than st8 tells how much or what types of things she will do with a male...everyone has their boundaries and guidelines.

Bisexual chic? Hmmmmmm, well bisexuality has been around forever and was much more chic back in the greek and roman eras and the development of the christian church's control over society set new standards as to what was acceptable. It didn't change human nature... it just told people they shouldn't do that anymore. Bisexuality has always been big with men and women centuries ago, but just more closely regulated and judged by the past several hundred years. Humans still have it (human nature has not evolved since the Romans and Greeks) but just hasn't been accepted.....the laws have changed. Although, Bi fems are now accepted more and able to allow any tendances to blossom (obviously by the large percentages). Men on the other hand can't..... society won't allow it to blossom. It may take a few more hundred years for that to happen.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women