Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" Unfortunately or fortunately it's very unusual these days that I find anyone attractive be they male or female :). This too shall pass though."

Crap... I thought only I had that problem lately!

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
LOL, nice gig. Keep us in the loop.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
We're not on the party circuit list. There are a couple of individuals that we'd rather not run into, so we've avoided it and been blackballed at the same time. C'est la vie.

Haven't been into the new store yet but some 'friends' snatched up an iPhone there. At those prices, they sure as hell shouldn't complain about whatever you charged.

Let us know when you head down, we'll let you buy us a drink with some of that Apple money. :^)

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
So red, when is it you're heading back to SLO? :^)

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
love it when u get........moody :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
im always on the hunt for some bi females. when we find em, we take em down, tie em up and back to our place of some good eatin ;-P

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
""I can honestly say that I have been involved in MFM threesomes "

You were in an MFM with 2 women?" ******************************************************* Sorry,, I must have been thinking of the threesomes I enjoyed more (the MFM) what can I say!! That should read that I have been involved in MFF that there was no problem with no F/F play. Thanks for helping me clear up that typo, teaches me to proof read before hitting submit! ~Swt

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
"I can honestly say that I have been involved in MFM threesomes "

You were in an MFM with 2 women?

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"I asked this question, but it never got answered...Would a straight woman have a problem knowing the other female was bisexual if there were no attraction to her?" I can honestly say that I have been involved in MFM threesomes where the fem of the cpl was bi and there was not a problem at all. We all had fun even though there was no f/f play. I have also been in a foursome that the other lady was bi and there was no f/f play in that encounter either. I have enjoyed thier company on more occassions and we always have a great time knowing what all are interested in at the get go. ~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
Cpl, amen to your post on alot of bi women being straighter than bi. Thats me. I do enjoy bi play. But I'm a self confessed dick girl lol. In regards to your question: If we are doing an fmf and the other lady is bi (and given I were completely straight) I would not have an issue with it........as long as she understood from jump that there would be no f/f play. This is fair to both of us. It would not be fair to her for me to allow her to think I am bi, and vice versa for me to be pressured into being bi. So being honest from jump is crucial in that circumstance. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women