Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, I have learned to not believe what the other male has to say about his wife's desires....but to ask her myself before there are any misunderstandings. Too many times I have found him trying to "stack the deck" in their favor.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
simba I can see that happening, I know for one my husband would love to see me with another woman. But since either I or the two of us together answer or send the email that will not be the case coming from this couple. And I'm not saying it will never happen that I might want to play with another woman (ok don't really see it happening either but never say never lol) so I'm just up front with the fact that I don't play with the girlies, if they are ok with it and still wanting to meet that is fine.

pirategirl

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I have found many times there is a lack of communication on the other side. Usually the male is surfing the profiles and there have been several times we know of that the wife of the other couple never reads our profile. Her husband makes promises and "interest" on her behalf that she is looking for the right girl for ff play....thereby leading us on. What we find out is the male is pushing to meet us so to play with me (Ms Simba) knowing that if I knew his wife had zero interest and was completely straight, we would most likely turn them down. Unfortuantely, I find this a lot....so, being mislead happens on both sides of the fence for bi couples and st8 couples.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
1fatcatus, I actually changed our profile shortly after joining. My husband had put in it some to the effect of "female play maybe in the future if she decides she swings that way" and we got a bunch of emails from couples with ladies who might be able to show me the way lol. Took that line out ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I agree trouper.. The "bi"thing has not interfered with us meeting couples. I think the key is about communicating your boundaries. I could be wrong but I think the indication of whether your straight, bi- curious, etc., is your preference. I typically read the profile clarification. Sometimes the profile will indicate bi not "required" or " not necessary but nice."

Your wife should never feel pressure to do anything she is not comfortable with. Sometimes there are pushing couples, but I think that will always exist, unfortunately.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Ok I'm newer to this so maybe not the best person to answer 1fatcatcus but so far in our talkings to couples with Bi women, it has not been a problem that I am strait. If in emailing the first meeting I got the idea that they were going to push it then I just wouldn't go through with the play. To me the hard part about all this is not finding a non-bi female but to find a couple that both hubby and I agree on and that also likes us. Just make sure when you are meeting couples and setting down the "rules of engagement" as I like to call them what her comfort level with contact is, whether is no contact at all or touching doesn't bother her but true sexual contact is a no-go for her.

Pirategirl (hoping she is making sense this am)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Hey, we are 10,000% straight and straight as you can get and still get lots of bi interested, we still like the old way man and woman. Maybe man, man, and woman or woman, woman, and man lol

Kingsport TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
Sorry to hear you are fustrated. But we don't seem to have difficulty finding straight couples. And it is amazing how many bi-curious women are really not interested in bi-activity. So, if you list yourself as straight I think you will still find couples to play with.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
"tho you like to call it stirring the pot"

No, I call it cauldron mixing.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
"even one's sense of humor says something about one's overall personality."

You must really think I'm an asshole then.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women