Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
there are respect issues that have to be dealt with anyway you do this. as shelly said there can be strait ladies who have no interest in even talking to the other couples wife. Or bi ladies can be aggressive towards a strait lady. I have pretty much 0 interest in playing with other ladies, and make sure that is known. I however have no problem talking with them, even being flirty at times as I am on here, I'm also not going to jump up and run screaming if another lady touches me. We will however not meet with couples where it is obvious that the lady thinks she can convert me as that is not respectful to me. And yes we did have an email from a couple that pretty much stated that the lady of the couple could make any lady bi. (where is my rolling eye smiley when I need it?)

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17004 posts)
hey dzzy, how are you? How's that hot russian?

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
right with u on this one scotty!

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I don't care if someone has a penis betweent thier legs or not. If they disrespect karen I'm throwing them out.

I really don't care how people treat me but treating her wrong pisses me the fuck off!!

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I know in our experience straight single women can be a challenge; and in truth they tend to not want the wife involved at all. I understand that we will not be having sex since you are not bi, but you best believe that you are going to need my approval before getting into his pants. One was very disrespectful towards me in my opinion because since she had no intention of having sex with me what was the use in knowing about me...and I had to remind her that umm yes as a single man needs to acknowledge Jay she needed to do the same thing. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
we have had that, but it is difficult to find straight single women. It isn't the same if the male of the couple is there, and we don't expect couples to play separately b/c we don't. So, we don't get that many fmf. But when we do it is great fun.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
Right on target, Jewel! A FMF is hot hot hot having your husband as the center of attention. I'm wondering how many straight fems routinely engage in a FMF - for their husband to be the center of attention and not any FF play.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
" I never expect a woman to play with me in a swing situation. And please, do not expect me to play with your lady just because I am BI." She moves to the bonus round.

I find this interesting. I have a couple of "rules of thumb" when deciding to interact with someone. I talk/communicate with THAT person. I verify attraction/willingness/availability to play on both sides. Otherwise there is NO Go. It matters little what their "label" or sex is.

I have noticed many straight women feel the need to tell me. I suppose being hit on by all those posers makes them gun shy. I can read in an instant that they are straight and/or have no interest. It's not Voodo science.

Sometimes actual bisexuals are thought of as doing "anything that moves." Nothing could be further from the truth. We have our likes and dislikes just like everyone else. This topic devolves into common respect for the other person's needs/wants/desires at that time....nothing else.

Any partners who show other than that respect are NOT my partners. I have gotten up and left when they have tried to change the game plan midstream. Her deciding that she "wants to give it a try". Not with me, not at the spur of the moment, not after a few drinks. It's only after a sober discussion of boundaries that I might change mine. You start the night straight...You finish the night straight.. It's just common courtesy...that happens to be uncommon.

I also don't assume you will want to play with me again...if you already have. But's that's a story for another time.

Mischief wonders how she got in this forum

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I think it all boils down to open communication of what all are seeking. We take into consideration of the orientation bi-curious, bi. But we rely on what is written in the profile. We don't contact couples where it is indicated in the profile wife is very bi-- that to us means f/f play in a must and focus. We will contact a couple where the profile indicates f/f play not necessary or secondary.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
We (my wife and I) have had lots of mfm,mfmf , and lots of orgy types parties where bi play is encourged.My wife is totaly straight .We have played with many couples with bi ladies and have ever ,ever had a problem.We always make sure the others know right up front

Waterford CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women