Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
dnd, yes they do lol. I just can't help myself, I love dick I guess LOL. I just don't see the sense in having a woman fuck me with a dildo when I can have a man who I am attracted to fuck me with a real dildo lol. I do enjoy bi play sometimes but its only with very specific females. Shell

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Dndd... do you think Straight couples are like the Easter Bunny...lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Where are the straight couples? I know they are out there!!!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
The one that confuses me is where both are listed as straight but when you read their profile it says they are looking for couples with bi females and/or single bi women. In my feeble mind that square peg doesn’t fit in that round hole.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(82 posts)
As a str8 cpl, and one with a group here for str8 cpls (str8 swinging cpls), we have found an easy way to search for other str8 cpls. Go to search off main screen and set your search for str8, and within area you're looking for. You'll be surprised on how many will probably be in your area.

Caro MI
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Lisa, we have done one FMF where the other lady and I both were pretty much straight; well, we kissed but it was definately NOT a FFM. She is such a sweetheart, we love her to death. There ARE straight women out here; I very recently changed my preference from bi curious to straight. I have been thinking about it alot and felt that for me to have bi curious on our profile is deceptive and wrong. I DO play with ladies, and we have this in our profile; however I know that bi women are here to fulfill a fantasy of bi experiences and I do NOT play with people's emotions or their time. So I felt the most honest thing for me to do was to change to straight, although I know that this will drastically be a liability in regards to being contacted by couples. However, I would rather be honest than misleading. Shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
He sure was.

Dangerfield: "I went to the proctologist this morning. He stuck his finger in my MOUTH!"

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
LOL Jim, wasn't he just the best? Shell

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Poor Rodney Dangerfield!!!!

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
You hit the nail on the head: Respect. If everyone had respect there would be none of these problems I think. Shelly

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women