Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Are there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I wouldn't mind being "friends" with Jelloshot and PG at the same time with me caught in the middle.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
You can wave anytime, Diamondgirl! Now if I were just 25 years younger . . . LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
In all our years of swinging we have encountered only ONE man who groped Paula without permission/invitation. Unfortunately he has turned out to be a stalker who turns up at most parties around here and continues to stalk Paula all night long. We have therefore stopped going to parties without seeing the attendance list in advance, and if he is on the list, we decline to attend.

On the other hand, there have been any number of women who just presume that it's OK to grope Paula without asking or invitation (THAT won't happen!). Apparently the attitude that ALL wome are bi whether or not they know it yet, and that the women doing the groping are just so adorable that THEY will be the ones to "convert" her, is a quite common attitude. An attitude, I might add, that would get a man thrown out of the joint in a nanosecond.

It's STILL inappropriate behavior and will not be tolerated. NOBODY has the right to lay hands (or mouths) on anyone without permission or invitation.

Yes, there ARE straight women. And no, they are NOT "really bi but just don't know it yet." NO still means NO, whether you are a man or a woman.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
jelloshotlady, this is SOOOO true and exactly why I moved my preference from bi curious to straight (with a disclaimer in the profile LOL). I just will not give the sexual "gusto" that a truly bi woman will. Just won't because in truth I could have sex with a woman and watch television. It is pretty much for her enjoyment...I'm honest in this at all times and know that just by my being that way it takes away from her experience. I have had unicorns email me and I always thank them for being so sweet but I also always turn them down. No matter how turned on I am by a woman I am never going to be able to give her the sexual energy that a truly bisexual woman will. So I agree with that 100%, a woman who is truly bisexual should really stick to other ladies who are the same way. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Yes, that was meant as a joke, and I know that PG caught it. I am most respectful of boundaries and fully understand that many women do not share my adoration of the female form. It is NO FUN without reciprocation!

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
Jim sweetie chill out Jelloshotlady and I are friends.............I didn't get offended so no need for you to. And who knows maybe someday I will find some woman I just can't keep my hands off.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
"PG, that is just because you have not met the right woman yet ;) "

That's exactly the kind of blatant arrogance that caused us to stop seeing some couples. The wives just refused to respect the fact that Paula is NOT interested in other women. One of the women actually used almost those identical words - "Oh you are too bi, you just don't know it yet!" And then attempted to go down on Paula.

There ARE straight women. Get over it. And start respecting other people's stated desires - or lack thereof. Any GUY who groped a woman at a party without permission or after being told she's not interested would get a well deserved punch in the nose. Any WOMAN who gropes without permission or after being told she's not interested deserves the same.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Oh snap, challenge? I'm kidding. With me I just love men lol. I guess its just who you are. I love their smell and shape and the fact that they have 5:00 shadows and chest hair and their hands and muscles....snap I need to get laid lol...I just think that men are sexy. I love how they are strong and just take me in their arms and. Okay thats it I'm finding Jay cause I have issues lol. Shell

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
PG, that is just because you have not met the right woman yet ;)

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
I'm strait so take a picture ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women