Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
People make concious choices, unlike other animals. We can make judgements and choices and if we are loud enough, carry a big enough stick, command resources or control the legal process we can choose make others obey or pay.

I was just simply wondering if a man holding another man's cock with tenderness or a woman caressing another womans breasts with tenderness makes them something other than straight.

Maybe I'll just go back to making tea cups.

BC

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
where are the straight women that would like to play with couples?

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Does a straight person's allowing another person, as in giving permission, (M or F) to touch, caress or more make one bi-curious, accepting or demonstrative of an insane moment?

BC

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
I guess "ass floss" is the term for a guy invited into a les/bi/FF fur trader rendezvous?

I am so annoyed with the frequency of trying to find couples who are not requesting a bi woman for a frolic. Just a personal issue with a fully straight wife, although she has had a woman's hands on her breasts and tummy to pussy while on top of her hubby. Still, specifying the requirement is a turn down to us.

BC

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
valovers,

I know what you mean. I have a women say they are going to convert me. I just laugh and move on. But it can be annoying as hell especially when you already had a prior conversation that your not interested in bi play before playing. It makes it very awkward having to leave a room in the middle of things b/c the women wants bi play.

I definitely do not allow women to grope me without permission. NOw a guy he can grope me given I am attracted to him is someway.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
oh I'm planning on coming up there alright........just not sure when right this moment. Of course after I leave the kids with mom to go to San Francisco for 5 days I might not be allowed to go anywhere ever again lol.

I don't know that he could survive the dual pole/lap dance............

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Scotty, if you could make it through a tag team pole dance/lap dance you MIGHT be worthy of having us both. I am trying to talk PG in to coming back to Cleveland this year so that she can I can hit the town...... now that is a scarey thought!!

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
PG, we certainly agree that MOST women, by far, are not trying to convert straight women. But even if it's only a small percentage, it's obnoxious as hell when you run into it repeatedly at parties.

It only takes one rotten apple to spoil the evening.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
jim I do understand what you are saying and we have had several emails to that effect before we changed our profile there was something in it about "if she decides she swings that way" or something like that. But I think over all most Bi ladies are not out looking to convert the strait ladies. I have several of them that I talk to all the time that are as nice as can be and respect my choice to be strait.

Of course if I was bi it would make my solo traveling more fun, would be much easier to play with couples as bi-female ;)

Scotty I think you would have your hands full with Jelloshotlady and myself ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
scotty, if you were caught in the middle, wouldn't that be like turning YOU into "ass floss?" LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women