Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Herew... Tell you wife welcome to the club. I run into that all the time. These women don't understand the word no. I can say no in three different languages but that did not seem too help..lol Anyway, there has been times my hubby has actually had to step in and say get off my wife. For me bi-females are not an exception to the word no. What the solution is to this situation I don't know. But when your wife figures it out let me know.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
my hair is always a mess when I'm having sex anyway...so it's a "bed" hair day rather than a bad hair day for me.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Straight or bi or bi-curious

A woman's mons, lips, wet pussy and a delight in the man she is with (for his mind) covers any other imperfection.

Someone is going to make me take that back. There ARE exceptions to every generalization.

BC

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Hey you aint even joking on the wig ideas. I have been pondering this actually for a few days.......I think it would be neat to bun my hair and be a blonde or a redhead for the day. So don't tempt me with the wig idea haha.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Now I know enough to bring a mirror with me to Jay and Shell's home. If she shows no reflection it's time to say, "maybe next week"?

My little cookie has her bad days. Maybe by the time she sees her hair finally under control and behaving she will at last be able to show self control and an even temperament. I will have lost all my hair and she'll be wearing wigs. No more bad hair days for us.

BC

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Haha, I'm not trying to make anyone sad. Just relating our personal experiences. Hey, there are bad apples on every tree. With us we have had more issues with couples and straight singles only because we aren't bi. If we had more contact with bi ladies I'm sure we'd have stories of bi women like others do. So I'm not saying that A L L straight single women are bad. Look at DG for instance. But we don't turn in our asshole cards at the door haha. And I myself have been a testy ass before. We went to a house party once and I was on that dreaded time of the month and should NOT have gone. And I TOLD my friend I should not go but she wanted us there cause we were her friends and so we went. And I wasn't a bitch. But I damn sure was not the happy go lucky girl that I usually am when we go to parties. So someone who met me that night probably walked away going damn that Shelly is a quiet, moody bitch in truth. So perhaps the lady was having a bad day when she got my email...quite possibly. So yeah, there are bad apples in every bunch but you take things as they come and continue moving forward.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
It is always a great disappointment to me when I hear of the sort of things Shell relates. I have this high esteem for LS people. Courtesy, compassion, patience, things like that are traits I imagine to reside in we few.

While we are straight, we would probably not disallow some natural responsiveness from those who are not.

BC

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Just because someone swings doesn't mean they are any more courteous and respectful than anyone else.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
That is sad news to hear.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
ring honestly there are straight single women but we've had issues with them haha. It seems that our straight, single counterparts feel that since they aren't fucking wife they have no use for her (well at least the ones we have come into contact in central texas have ha) and why do they need to talk with the wife anyways? This is one area where they can learn from the bifems in regards to respect. Now DG before you beat my ass I'm not talking about all straight single women haha. Just ones we have come into contact with; but yes, we have had issues with them. One, when I returned her email very politely, no 2 as a matter of fact.....just never returned the emails. The other told me straight out that since she wasn't fucking me why did I need to be there or talk to her for that matter. So yeah they are out there but I know in the central texas area respect is a huge issue with them. Wives are like the sopranos...you don't give us respect and pretty much your hopes of fucking my husband will be sleeping with the fishes lmao. Oh shit that was the godfather.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women