Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Are there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well if that's all guys wanna do, you're doin' the wrong guys ;)

What's TOFTT? "Tough titty"?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
"More often than not, our playtime with other couples is a plain ol' full swap with perhaps some foreplay between the girls, rarely being full-on "playing", with notable exceptions."

Man, I wish that was all it took for me to be satisfied... finding partners would be a lot easier for us! But I think you put your finger on what it is with me. I love the FF foreplay mainly because, from my experience, guys usually wanna just put their wienie in the beans without making sure the beans are ready. Women aren't just trying to stick it in, they touch, etc. I actually prefer foreplay to intercourse, so if I don't get much in the way of foreplay, then I am pretty much TOFTT.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
here too Wanna. Lots of girl girl and the guys are only allowed to touch their own girl.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17878 posts)
Over here, a LOT of the couples are looking for girl-girl play only. Don't know why it's skewed so much that way.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
And as for the required f-f part.. all I meant was that some couples explicitly state that F-F play is required as part of the package. Unless there is a specific reason we think that's going to work with the Mrs, we tell them we won't work for them.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
"your statement seems to imply that I am gonna play with any other lady who is bi without discern and not picky at all"

Not at all. All I meant was that the Mrs. is a straight-ish girl under most circumstances but a bi one under the right ones. Her primary interest in most couples is the guy.

I didn't mean to imply anything about you. I guess you could say that on the "lez/straight scale" where 0 is a pure lesbian with no sexual interest in men and 100 is a straight woman with no sexual interest in women, the Mrs. is about an 80, and I think the majority of swinger women are between a 65 and a 90. Perhaps you're more like a 50. Or perhaps not. More often than not, our playtime with other couples is a plain ol' full swap with perhaps some foreplay between the girls, rarely being full-on "playing", with notable exceptions. That doesn't mean the Mrs. isn't bi - it just means it's less likely for her to be interested in the female than the male.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
"If a couple courting us *requires* f-f play then we generally break it to them that that's a possibility but often doesn't materialize, and if they require it then they had best look elsewhere (unless this particular F really interests the Mrs, which is rare when we haven't met in person yet)."

If you think about it, nothing is ever truly required, not FF and not MF. For example, let's say Mrs. Va and the other woman hit it off big time and the other woman just isn't doing it for you. Your choices, depending on how you guys get down, are: 1) Mrs. Va plays and you don't participate, 2) you TOFTT, or 3) neither of you play. So at the end of the day, playing is only a "possibility" for anyone involved, not just the FF aspect. I hope to alleviate this issues, at least a little, by providing face and body pics of us both and seeing pics of the other couple. If they aren't attracted to one or either of us, or vice versa, then there really isn't a huge loss.

"p.s. I loved your Halloween costume."

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
"I think most women are "bi" in the sense that Mrs. VA is - she's very much bi for the right girl, but the right girl doesn't come along very often..."

Statements like this always made me scratch my head, and potentially offensive but I know you were not trying to be, lol. I know I read someone else say what I am about to say, but your statement seems to imply that I am gonna play with any other lady who is bi without discern and not picky at all. Nothing could be further from the truth, and I am pickier about women than I am about men. If there is not a mutual attraction between me and both members of the other couple (and the same for the female of the other couple and us), we just don't play and life is still good. It's just with me, the girl has to be just as "right" for me as the guy. And I'm not just bi for the right girl anymore than I am just hetero for the right guy. I am who I am - all the time (as I am sure your better half is as well). What it boils down to is there's either a mutual attraction or this is not.

Hampton VA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Mrs. Fancy,

I think most women are "bi" in the sense that Mrs. VA is - she's very much bi for the right girl, but the right girl doesn't come along very often, or the Mrs. isn't interested in the Mr. she's attached to. It's definitely not a bait and switch situation as mentioned in other fora. If a couple courting us *requires* f-f play then we generally break it to them that that's a possibility but often doesn't materialize, and if they require it then they had best look elsewhere (unless this particular F really interests the Mrs, which is rare when we haven't met in person yet). p.s. I loved your Halloween costume.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
I used to have bi-curious listed (in our newbie effort to increase our appeal to other couples), but changed it to straight as all we got were inquires from couples that wanted girl-girl play.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women