Are there ANY Straight Women : Swingers Discussion 4878010101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsStraight CouplesAre there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So do we, esp the 'whips, chains. and cuffs' part ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
We feel all of you.

Morgan City LA
Username hidden
(18 posts)
We know the feeling. Several times we have met with couples from this site where the other female is bi or bi curious. While they stated that straight play was fine with them, it seems that when we get into a more quiet atmosphere, there is comments or suggestions made to give bi a try. This not only put the wife in an uncomfortable situation, it kinda rained on the whole parade.... The profile says... " Sorry ladies, she is strictly a Maneater" And guys, I aint kidding!

Marble NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
My wife is very picky about the women she would play with. More often than not, she just wants the guy anyway and is in effect, straight. Bi female is a bonus, not a requirement, and rarely the pinnacle of our fun.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
We are headed to knew your and looking for straight couple or at least more curious then bi to hang out with.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Great to know we are not the only ones dealing with the challenge, it seems there are a number of bi's. we are in teh same boat with soft swappers eventhough we can have damn good time it seems to be an all or nothing proposition.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Private... We understand your plight. What I find interesting is that many of the couples we do end up playing with although indicate bi curious are more than willing to play it straight; however, it can be trying weeding them out without all the game playing of trying to "get" you-- meaning the wife to convert into bi.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Private... We understand your plight. What I find interesting is that many of the couples we do end up playing with although indicate bi curious are more than willing to play it straight; however, it can be trying weeding them out without all the game playing of trying to "get" you-- meaning the wife to convert into bi.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
straight women are almost a unicorn.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
I think this has happened with almost all straight women here. I do not take it personally and I am not rude. One thing I realize is that we are in a hobby that is admittedly predominantly female bisexual or at least female bisexual curious in it's nature. So I expect things like this to happen. Yes, its VERY annoying at times lol. And if I had an experience like the one described at that house party and club I would have been rude. But there are assholes in every crowd. Straight couples can be just as much a pain in the ass as we have recently found. They kept saying to Jay over and over "when are we going to play, when are we getting naked"...and when we were in the play room and Jay and I were playing he felt it was okay for him to start playing with my breasts....on MY body haha, even though I never gave him any inclination that I was sexually interested in him. So the morale to my discertation? Try and not take it personally. Its going to happen every now and again I'm sure, so its how you handle it that shows your character. Be polite and stern when you feel it is needed and appropriate. But things like this will happen in all scenarios. S

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women