Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Straight Couples Are there ANY Straight Women
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 387   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forum august31

As you may know, you can narrow your search to include only straight members but as has been pointed out, a bi or bi curious woman does not mean they have to play with the other lady. Why limit your opportunities? When contacting other couples, simply make your preferences known so there is no confusion "in the moment".

And most of all, have fun!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12351 posts)
Yep, we agree. I am not Bi however nothing against it for others. Hubby wouldn't mind being with Bi girls but that is not for me. Would even watch him--but doesn't mean he expects and I don't really want to participate. Anyway, there should be a way for couples to find other non Bi couples.

Username hidden
(1 post)
let the other couple know that you are not bi and stick it ..the saying be true to your self applys...just my thoughts ...bubububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
We have the same issue. In a situation where the women make the rules, we actually have gotten into a situation where she was NOT allowed to touch the guy; the play was ONLY by the women. Frustrating for her since she is listed as straight (and while willing to be novelty bi, she wants to play with the cocks). Don't understand when we get invites from couples that even have in their profile "looking for other bi-females" and don't say anything in the email about being open to straight swapping. I'm sure we'll eventually figure out the right code words.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(977 posts)
well it seems here.. every girl is bi or its their hubbies wishing, or profile states wife is strait.. but everyone still asks

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
On the original topic, if you do find a way to rule out bi-woman on your search you might be excluding good playmate couples that won't expect bi play. For instance, K is noted as "bi" on our profile, but if you read our profile you find she's actually bi-friendly and prefers the males. The female play is just for fun and is situational. We can take it or leave it and we've found many couples that are similiar. We find just sharing what we desire and finding out what they desire prior to playing goes a long way in everyone having a good time, Besides most couples rules keep changing so getting hung up on profile identifiers might mean you miss good new friends. Cheers.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
Although my wife is totally straight we have met with several couples where the other couple's wife was bi or bi curious. They have aways gone out of their way to respect my wife's wishes when it comes to this subject. A few women have asked but hey, there's no harm in asking and it doesn't bother her.

Copperas Cove TX
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Interesting. Mrs.Catnip is for all practical purposes straight, and almost never plays with other women. If Mrs.Catnip finds a TRULY bi woman who she's attracted to she'll play, but she has no use for women who are bi only to put on a show for their guy (which seems to be most of them from our experience). Regardless, the main course for Mrs.Catnip is always the guy...

We've had zero problems finding other straight couples. Maybe we're in a more densely populated area, but finding legitimate attractive straight couples hasn't even made our top 10 list of challenges. Even when the other woman lists as "bi" and Mrs.Catnip either isn't interested or doesn't feel the truly bi vibe, we've never had an issue keeping an evening straight. Stick with what you are looking for!

Username hidden
(255 posts)
I am bi. If we met a straight couple that we were truly interested in, I wouldnt touch her sexually. Just because one is bi, it doesnt give you free reign to do whatever to the same sex.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
NM.. got it.. lol.. phuckin vista anyway.. lol.. now back to the topic..lmao

Belpre OH
Username hidden
(662 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 387   End
TOPIC: Are there ANY Straight Women